It's all Coming Together covenant quest bugged

still nothing working tried to relog and exit game in oribos came back and its still the same as before

Same problem here. I am waiting for 2 days so far.
Raid is coming up tomorrow and I still cant use soulbinds or conduits.

Ive tried contacting the customer support via twitter as well, but no response.
At this point this issue is ruining every bit of fun with the game. Its just sad.

It’s genuinely incredible how a gamebreaking bug that makes you unable to play your character and completely stops your progression can stay in the game for 48+ hours.

4 Likes

Doesn’t effect world first race, theyll deal with it next week kekw

3 Likes

By that time they will have many unsubs in their hands. Including mine.

Most gamebreaking bug so far and no fix incoming. At least none communicated. I still didnt receive an answer from support after a day of waiting…

Imagine all artifact weapons broke completely during legion or neck unusable during BFA. Game is legit unplayable right now.

3 Likes

Done digging soon? You probably have all the info you need in this thread.

2 Likes

I’m also stuck on this same quest, did the calling before joining the Kyrian.
Waited a day to see if i would get a new Calling but i didn’t.

1 Like

I got an answer from a gm.
I should finish 3 world quest in bastion and turn it in.
The bad thing is, no kyrian talks to me and i cant get this questions.

So hell yeah… we are all stuck untill fix. :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

Omg… Do they even communicate on big issues like this or?.. It’s so poorly handled I can’t wrap my head around it.

I’d get a bigger shovel if I was you. EU and US forums are going mad over this issue… So am I, going to raid tonight half cocked

same problem, can’t pick up new calling quest for ardenweald, npc not showing up

remeber back in the days when a GM actually wisprerd you in game in reasonable time and fixed things ??..Those days are long gone sadly

5 Likes

same problem for me, what a letdown…

2 Likes

i got the same Problem as well, hope this will be fixed soon. :confused:

same issue, and same response from the GM. makes me really sad that so many people can just sit here stuck and waiting for such an important thing that has to be fixed fast…

1 Like

They fixed it, the NPC just respawned, but we have another problem, the NPC that would give the quest to complete the 3 world quests isnt giving the quest, so…we still stuck

3 Likes

Babysteps. I just can hope that the fix for the follow-up quest does not take as long.

Lol, they fixed Haephus but Hermestes is now bugged.
Get your shaite together blizz ffs

1 Like

Same issue, Hermestes doesn’t give “A Calling in Bastion” now.