It's almost impossible to farm new reps

U know how long time it takes to get black prince rep to exalted if u never played in mop?

Luckily, the essences in rep vendor are garbage.

people: Does anyone miss golden lotus quests?

Me: No, I still don’t

Yes, and I have gotten it on several characters. It wasn’t hard or time-consuming at all, since you could get the reputation from killing mobs. I would make a group, turn on the music and grind mobs.

1 Like

New guys can’t get rep from killing mobs, only way for them is to kill world boss on timeless island once a week that yields 500 rep :smiley:

Timegating sucks. End of. It’s not fun or interesting.

1 Like

Really? I honestly didn’t know that. I thought that the reputation was removed with the legendary cloak questline. :confused:

Nope some guys killing that world boss every week for 500 rep :smiley:

That is quite unfortunate. I’m not sure why the reputation gain from killing mobs was removed. Strange…

Regardless, should we really be alright with such slow reputation gains? I personally wouldn’t mind if dailies gave at least 200 reputation each, but 75 is a bit…low. I know that bonus events give 50 reputation, but I believe that it should be 100 at least.

Just my two cents.

Small assaults resets like every 3,5 days that’s atleast 3k rep each week,

1 Like

That’s acceptable then, I suppose. With these dailies and events added to that, the net gain would be around 8000~ per week, which isn’t too bad.

1 Like

This is the right and frankly only approach.

1 Like

that rep is literally useless. however behind these 8.3 there’s essences which are needed for gameplay.

not to mention mounts, pets etc.

Just becouse it’s useless for u does not mean it’s useless for others.

I like, when I am exalted with things, but chase 4 rares and broken relics for 50-some rep. My life is too short.

1 Like

it’s useless as in it has zero things to offer.

Again maybe for u :smiley:

??? it’s got literally 0 things to offer lmao. it’s not a me thing, it’s a fact lmfao

1 Like

I can’t repeat myself anymore i already said it x2 times.

you don’t have to. you’re so thick lmao. it’s a dead rep with no quartermaster that’s absolutely useless.

these 8.3 reps are are needed for char progression.