It's almost impossible to farm new reps

I have a feeling they are not designed to be farmed.

It’s more like when it happens it happens.

Just play the game I guess and that’s it.

1 Like

Is there any reason to farm those reps fast? besides some useless rep gear, pets or mounts.

Since there is no 8.3.5, Blizzard designs this to be a long slow boring farm until Shadowlands for sure.

1 Like

Well…>What I get is that the …hmm…what to call them. ? “hotspots”/Mini Events pops up sporadicly ? 75rep on each finished ? (Sry for misspells, not english speaking)

I have gotten flying in both WoD and Legion, even tho it required me to do rep grind which i hate. But with BFA i cant, it is so SLOW and so BORING that i cant get myself to do this. I am exalted with all the factions we started with, but mechagon and nazjatar makes me wanna blow my brains out.
I really want to unlock flying for making alts easier to lvl further down the road… And i really want to have all allied races unlocked. But i cant see that happening with mechagnome. I’m 1k rep into honored atm.

These new reps are even worse tho, but fortunately they dont give anything that matters so i wont care about the rep grind here at all ^^

‘Nice day for doing chores ain’t it? huh hah’

1 Like

Same, unlike the other ones that unlocked flying these are just gonna get exalted to make my rep tab look nice again so they’ll happen when they happen.

The rank 3 essences and the permanent rune.

but honestly, i d gladly kill a world boss for 500 rep a week instead of subjecting myself to those dailies in uldum/pandaria. it really doesnt sound bad at all for an out of date rep.

We don’t want it fast. We want it not time gated.

In vanilla it was slow yeah but you had more control on how hard you could bash at it.

Now it’s restricted per day with weekly and daily resets on the only options to gain reputation

So they gave us dailies instead of WQs but didn’t raise the rep from a typical WQ’s 75 to 250 that dailies in the past gave.

You all know why Blizz did this…

1 Like

Yes i realized that too but it doesn’t really make sense. Then why the f rares drop currency to enter the vision or events give rep. None of them gives anywhere enough what is needed. Just like chasing a carrot on a stick. There is no way you can farm enough currency or rep to enter an extra vision per week because there isn’t enough resource to begin with.

It’s because of situations like these that I’m glad I chose human as a race.

Daily quest are exact same thing as WQ there is nothing to justifi daily giving more reps.

Hmm, I’m not sure about that. There are far more World Quests than there are Daily Quests, and more of them spawn over the course of the day.

It have nothing to do with how many of them are there. Its about how much effort you have to put to complete them which is about same.

there are quartermasters for both new reps, they offer r3 of new essences, they arent really worth wasting half day doing 75 rep dailies tho

1 Like

I spent a week or so finishing BFA Pathfinder so I could finally fly, because I had everything else. Then I noticed that you also need Revered for the races of Mechagon and Nazjatar.

I gave up.

Actually, it has everything to do with how many of them are there. World quests are numerous and spawn often, therefore they can give lower reputation. Meanwhile we only have a small number of daily quests.

ye, i was talking about black prince.

1 Like

Honestly, I am getting a bit tired of the stingy rewards these days.

Chests with rng resources as low as 7, rep 50/70, visions 20’ish…, table missions for 100’ish gold that takes hours and resources when you can just kill a mob that can give you as much. there’s plenty of that in-game and it all just feels unrewarding.

1 Like

That’s what I’m worried about. So alts don’t get the essence at all, even for a main char it’s difficult and a long way. They really don’t want us playing that game or what? :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

1 Like