It's not all about you

For me? Summoning Lokholar the Ice Lord and watching it push into the alliance base, nothing else

1 Like

I thought we are all boomers tbh :smiley:

:frowning:
Sad, guess those guilds are lost now:(

I like your thinking! But something is off here… ice lord pushing horde base. Sounds like betrayal!

haha lol mistyped, gonna edit that :stuck_out_tongue:

Where does individualism and narcisism intersect? In this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually a good plan, go for it!

Level 56

I keep asking you for Proof of this… you keep failing to provide it. - slander anyone?

I don’t think I’ve said that I really disagree with this, per se?

Its more like narcissism steamrolling individualism, not much intersecting going on tbh.

I mean, you just admitted you’d smash peoples faces in if they tried to do their own stuff IRL, instead of listening to what General Zak commands.

Virtual hooligans is what i call 'em.

No, you are twisting my words here. I said that it’s the type of behaviour that would normally lead to that type of reaction. Not that I would do it personally.

I disagree, in this case the individualists are narcisists :slight_smile: I honestly can’t see why people would want an exclusivelly individual experience in a MMORPG when there are so many good RPGs out there.

The only way you’d come up with such RL example is when such behavior is readily at the forefront of your mind.

You are literally saying that people who try to do something other than what General Zak commands would be smashed in the face IRL. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Because they don’t follow the commands of General Zak? LOL :man_facepalming:

Every experience is an individual one, we are not hiveminded.

AV is literally designed with a variety of things to do… General Zak!

In fact… there probably wouldn’t even be games like this if we weren’t all different individuals. You can’t pit a hivemind to itself.

Seems like a good choice for you, General Zak. That way you can play the boss of everything without beeing an offensive nuisance to the rest of world.

proof?

there is your proof, with screenshot including from your guildy.
theres also videos on youtube etc aswell if you just look ull find it.

anyhow, im not going to stop with informing ppl about these guilds progress and newgen, keep acting like your nose is bleeding and dont forget to cry on forums about random players who pay just like you (or your parents) that f*** up YOUR battleground IN A FAIR WAY hah !
try learn something from these ppl perhaps, like play without cheating :wink:

only the bear is allowd to poke, but dont poke the bear.

2 Likes

those gonna be some weak fists man, hitting like wet noodles after 98% of his life sitting infront off a computer

2 Likes

I like this title. Besides that, cba repeating myself to you man…

I see no proof about anyone breaking the current ToS in that thread, but by all means - keep spouting your bs. I just see a salty loser :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, feels like a fitting compliment to you doesn’t it?

Its meant sarcastically of course but i can see where that doesn’t compute with you. :rofl:

No need, BS is BS no matter how many time you re-arrange it.

General! — *salutes

1 Like

What makes an MMO amazing is that you start out with your own goals as an individualist but find people with similar mindsets with whom you can achieve your goals with. I doubt there are people in an MMO who purely want an exclusively individual experience. They want to share their goals with others because it feels good to achieve goals with others. That doesn’t mean they stray away from their individualism.

2 Likes

Hahahaha can you imagine? Some limp wrist slap from this nerd’s sweaty little hands, can’t imagine how bad his mummy would tell him off after either

you see a salty loser?
then id suggest you should stop looking in the mirror.
you lose 20hr/day of your life for the last 10 years playing video games lol

i dont have to sacrifice my life to play a videogame , i dont have to find ways to gain advantages (unfair advantages even) over others in that game either.

whats even better, i havent even did a dungeon/raid or anything in classic for the last 2 weeks and unsubbed to this broken state of a game.

r14 obtained in the original vanilla, your 15 year to late millenial !

now, im a sore loser ? lol
you want to achieve something i achieved 15 years ago in a FAIR way.
go take your cornflakes and get out.

1 Like

confirmed salty :slight_smile:

I think this attitude goes far beyond just a simple BG its the entitlement of most players that unless something goes they want they will kick and scream and throw their toys out of the pram and quite frankly im tired of reading those players voice their opinions 24/7 and then anyone who dares to tell them to calm down is met with a tirade of abuse and insults which wasn’t deserved.

The PvP community is ofc going to be more toxic than the PvE one but its still not acceptable and personally I’d like more moderation to be done in terms of harsher punishments for those who want losses and berate anyone who doesnt agree with them as it not only ruins the two people involved but ruins the entire game for everyone else on the team.

2 Likes

i can live with you thinking that lol
wonder if you can sleep at night knowing ur wasting ur life tryharding a 15 year old game. oh wait u dont sleep you play classic wow 20hr’s a day
if your life holds so less value to yourself, how do you expect others to value you?
not to mention you cant even tryhard it legit fair and square haha

wasted life has no soul

Time to remove the tinfoil hat dude.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.