It's the Weekend! [Thread] 💃

Remember the “computers will break oh noes” hysteria back then? :joy:

Oh, and these:

2 Likes

I was not even 13 yet so I guess I didn’t get to celebrate it properly :smile: but I remember.

1 Like

The only good thing i can see about climate changes are Greenland might finally be green again.

Oh, I finished with chores and now the weekend can start! Heat wave is over (for now) so let’s party!

1 Like

1 Like

The Weekend thread is now officially approved by The Weeknd

1 Like

Finally, Friday has come!

Spent the week volunteering at a local school clearing out classrooms and repainting… absolutely knackered!

3 Likes

Im going to visit my grandpas grave this weekend, he passed away last year. May his sould rest in peace.

4 Likes

That must have been tiring, you deserve some good rest now pal!

1 Like

Currently sat with a passionfruit martini (I don’t even drink) and deciding what food to order in tonight.

3 Likes

Well then, summon beefyclown or hairyclown they seem to know their way around food

1 Like

Booze for everyone!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

2 Likes

No, thank you :face_with_head_bandage:

Careful!

2 Likes

Beer? I’m a wine person, thank you.

1 Like

I have to remember to not open this thread today :point_up:

1 Like

hope that the cat mount slimey is in LFR, if not im gonna have to do yet again pugs… (pls help me)

2 Likes

Is tnat with flava beans and liver :thinking:

2 Likes

I think i know where mage food is coming from.
All these different polymorph spells they have… it all makes sence now.

Never again shall i touch mage food.

1 Like