It's the Weekend! [Thread] šŸ’ƒ

6 Likes

Iā€™m actually really excited about this weekend

The Sandman series from Neil Gaiman has dropped on Netflix and so far it seems to have kept all the greatness and majesty of the comics, with some very loving and sophisticated character and story enhancement to aid transition from merely graphic narrative to live action.

Myself and hubby will spend today eating lovely food, snuggled up on the bed like spears of broccoli binge watching, while our son plays nearby :slight_smile:

Then Sunday and Monday a few light house work chores, and then weā€™ll play in Azeroth togetherā€¦

It doesnā€™t get lovelier than that!!

I wish you all a lovely weekend, eat nice food, drink nice drinks, spend time with the people you love, and wave to me as you pass me by in Azerothā€¦

5 Likes

Will do, if we bump into each other in Azeroth! These days, just busy playing Fallout 4ā€¦ I love shooting stuff to pieces with modded guns - upclose and personal, or the ole sniper style, doesnā€™t matter - and just modded the game to give me a vastly increased carry weight - with the baseline limit, Iā€™d have to go back and forth 4 times to get all the loot. :frowning:

Or, if you donā€™t use your junk for weapon modding, you can mod armor, or use them as mats for building your own house - after all, you donā€™t want to just return to a storage, you want a home of your own in a destroyed and dangerous world. :radioactive: Think a bit like Minecraft on this one!

Hereā€™s a screenshot of my toon btw :wink: Not exactly Santaā€™s little helper.

https://imgur.com/a/ZRSqiRM

2 Likes

Fallout 4 moddedā„¢
Probably the only game I play that can rival wow in the amount of hours played ^^

2 Likes

Binging it right now. Very interesting stuff

Still the weekend all, so have fun and eat something tasty!

1 Like

Vampire the masquerade: Bloodlines for me!

2 Likes

it is weekend it meens

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.