It's the Weekend! [Thread] šŸ’ƒ

The kid in the movie ā€˜The Devilā€™s Rejectsā€™ might disagree.

Fictional though. Hilarious scene for the rest of us

2 Likes

1 Like

So itā€™s a bit like watching the news then.

Wouldnā€™t know! I rather watch a fly eat and live his life for a whole day than watch the news

2 Likes

Gonna destroy myself today then smoke Herbs and relax @ spa

1 Like

Well, unfortunately after testing positive for Covid on Thursday, my weekend(and indeed all next week) is going to be spent in the garden (UK weather permitting) or doing more of my crystal art kits. Only good thing is 10 days off work on full pay

Wear your mask. Donā€™t want it spreading to plants! Also, sorry to hear. Itā€™s an annoying disease.

1 Like

Apparently have to self isolate for 5 days according to most recent guidelines. Only have a sore throat so I dodged a bullet there. Rest of family already had it so once Iā€™m clear itā€™s all good

lul seriously?, self isolating and 10 days sick leave for a sore throat. ^^
I havenā€™t read up on the guidelines in some time but damn. enjoy your vacation I suppose.

Yep - the 10 day thing is both NHS and our company policy. And thanks, I will enjoy my enforced vacation :blush:

1 Like

Then it aint much you can do. company policies and all.
If the boss man says I gotta stay at home Iā€™ll guess I stay home.

4 Likes

Spaulding looks like a hairy clown. :upside_down_face: I mean heā€™s kinda cute in a weird twisted way :crazy_face:

Knitted sweater in tropical paradise? You madman.

We knew you would have our back.
We should go to a BB/Fitness show and just eat the protein cookies

Probably first thing in the morning, with a sea breezeā€¦paradise can be chilly

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Sad fact: his love of cookies was attempted suppressed by screeching political correctness and cookies were to be a ā€œsometimes foodā€. It didnā€™t take though.

1 Like

Bg queues are long.
I demand you entertain me with silly posts!

1 Like