It's time to reroll boys

Game’s been out for months and we’re still trash. I for one am working on my Hunter. Why play an underpowered class, there’s no need for frustration.

Just quit and re-roll a FOTM class like Lock, Mage, DK or Hunter.

Let the class censuses show 1% Demon Hunters. If they refuse to buff the class we can at least laugh at how the class is so bad that no one plays it anymore.

2 Likes

Wow this is some Spartacus level of inspirational revolutionary stuff.
Arguing that DH is a class with high mobility is report-worthy trolling, but making an overly dramatic exit -the wow equivalent of "waaaah stop being a meanie or i play no more :’( - is discussion-inducing quality forum content.
Bye dude, your mind blowing wisdom and objective cross-class insight will be sorely missed. Some of my personal favorites will forever be “wTf i PrEsS cHoAs StRiKe bUt sTiLl lOsE WtF bLoZuRd bLiNd?” and “LoL tHiS gUy WrItEs BiG wOrDs AnD pArAgRapHs rEmeMbEr tO rEpOrT gUisE ;d”

6 Likes

@Grizly duuude youre still trolling dh forums! Damn, good to know youre alive! As long as youre here trolling that means theres still a chance blizzard makes “whagahaga i pressed cs and i won!”

@Kellduril maaaybe hunter isnt the best choice…better go shaman, monk, warr, pala, priest, mage etc., or at least prep a second char next to hunt…just in case

Pretty fair, many players reroll into a DH, coz of been FOTM. Now their turn. Kekw

Wow this guy is really mad getting owned by dh and now trolling in every post

3 Likes

Hes our honorary Warden/watcher, he missclicked the race tho.

Always there in the shadows, keeping a watchful eye on dh class to never again allow the travesty of dhs getting a buff that would threaten rest of dem classes of Azeroth!

2 Likes

I see you’re still trolling. Remember peeps, click on report and hit him with that juicy silence.

What raid tier was DH fotm in?

2 Likes

Tank N1 in Legion M+ and RBG, 2x2 king the whole Legion in PvP, Havoc must have at least 1 spot in BFA raids, META in M+, FOTM in BFA PvP, Tank N1 in SL M+ - expansion not ends btw.

Lol? DH has one of the lowest representations the whole expansion.

2v2 hasn’t mattered since 2009.

You mean Demon Hunter. Not Havoc. Vengeance had Chaos Brand too.

So just like Monk, Mage, Warrior.

Coz 0 synergy - it always will be like that in 3 x 3, untill redesigned. He was FOTM in PvP.

He was FOTM in PvP.

How can it be FOTM if it has 0 synergy lmao

You make 0 sense

1 Like

That’s not what FOTM means.

It is, was FOTM the whole BFA and most of the Legion in PvP. Need time to rest my friends. People tired of braindead spec dominating in PvP.

1 Like

No, it is not. FOTM means something that’s really strong and people reroll to it.

• DH had low representation

• DH was objectively not ‘‘really strong’’ in BFA. Check warcraft raid logs.

You’re talking :poop:

Need time to rest my friends

Cool. I’ll reroll an OP class instead of this weak one while Blizzard is the laughing stock because they have 12 classes and 1 is unplayable.

As u wish.

Stop spreading misinformation tho

looooooooooooooooooooool

3 Likes

DH was the most played class in MM+ the whole BFA xpac (https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankings/season-bfa-1/all/world/leaderboards#role=dps:mode=unique:minMythicLevel=2:maxMythicLevel=99)
You check swap to s2/s3 and s4 and you’ll see that DH is always the most played spec + higher you go in key, higher DH representation grow up.
Same about raiding, DH was average if we talk about pure DPS but every tier DH was in the top 5 most played spec ( warcraft log is your friend ) (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/24#region=1) (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#region=2)

And I remember well that DH was QUITE OP in arena (2s+3s)

Stop talking sh1t pls DH were literaly broken back in BFA and by broken im not saying " huge dps " DH was broken by its insane utility/decent dps + tankiness

*plays in fury warrior*

I did it before it was cool.

And M+ matters because… ?

Most Mythic raiders only do M+ to get their weekly loot. It carries no worth or prestige. Compare Mythic raiding world first viewership with MDI lmao. And MDI is officially endorsed by Blizz, whereas the world first race is hosted by the guilds.

Okay? You said it yourself, it was average. Why does representation matter in this case?

You remember wrong. DH was bottom 3 in representation at high rating.

DPS aren’t brought to raids for tankiness. They’re brought for DPS. And DH was average.

It’s funny that you mentioned parses, how about we look at N’zoth parses instead? You know, the boss that actually matters and not the first bosses every rank 4000 guild can down?

Havoc is near the bottom. You brought one for the debuff and that’s about it.

Which is why you barely see any Havocs in Shadowlands, because Vengeance is meta now, which means Havoc brings nothing.

There are more Fury AND Arms parses for Denathrius than there are Havocs.

It’s literally bottom 2 played classes for DPS on Denathrius. If that’s your idea of balance it’s no wonder people are moving away from the class.

Again, all this does is make WoW look like a joke since it has 12 classes and one of them only has 2 specs, one of which is dog :poop:

Daily reminder to my double jump bros to report trolls like this guy so they get a nice time out from our forums and we can discuss in peace.