I've created my own guild at long last

I’ve got tired of disbanded guilds, I’ve got tired of guilds moving to the Horde side for a few more Mythic Raid boss kill…

At long last, I’ve created my own guild. A guild that consist of me and my alts and a friend, one 1Level cofounder Human Mage, one 10 Level Human Hunter. A traitor cofounder gnome warlock left the guild soon after creation process but we are good.

Method and Limit shivering in fear because I’ll dethrone them soon enough, you are gonna feel might of the Xcutiøn…

6 Likes

I suggest kicking all your friends from it, the moment you go away for 90 days they’ll take ownership of your Guild and kick you out!

3 Likes

but they mates ? they wouldn’t do that ? seem very cynical you do.

1 Like

There is only 1 friend, I already don’t trust 90% of my friends he is an exception and his power is still limited compared to me, the Mighty Dictator Aigø cannot get kicked.

Can I join you elite guild please? At least until I defect to horde for the playable vampires that may or may not be coming with shadowlands :smiley:

4 Likes

So you’re going to solo mythic bosses? Sounds cool, please stream so we can see. Show us Hordies the might of the Alliance!

3 Likes

Sure I’ll be waiting for you to come Silvermoon, reach me with the character you want to join. Perhaps you may have a special place for joining earlier :grin:

Yes I’ll, because me and my guild members will act as one, which means we’ll solo them theoretically…

2 Likes

You a fellow Bleach fan?

1 Like

I’ll take this as either:

1. You’ll multibox mythic raids, or
  2. You’ll carry out some kind of mind-meld with your guildies so you all think the same thoughts

Either way, sounds like it would be fun to watch!

2 Likes

Until you take a break, then it’ll automatically get passed to him. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I definitely am. Anime is gonna continue in 2021 by the way. Good neeews everyone.

No worries Foxy, all he cares about is making gold via professions not treachery.

2 Likes

God damn right it is! One of the few things im genuinely looking forward to!

1 Like

That doesn’t sound bad actually :grin:

Yes my Zugzug friend, it returns, so does its epic musics.

1 Like

Why would Venthyr become playable? They’re literally spirits.

Do they even have physical forms outside of the Shadowlands?

This is not chemistry Saeryn, look how you can solve this problem.

“Khadgar has been researching inside Karazhan for a while, OMG what is that? A way to strengthen spirits’ bounds to this world Azeroth :scream_cat:”.

There it is, solution. Advantages of a fiction, there is only a few rule that cannot be changed. I’m not sure about Necro guys and Angel guys but Faun and Venthyr are definitely allied races, that is what my opinion is.

Xcution?

Reminds me of a very old X-Men storyline from the first run of X-Men, itaelf an offshoot of Uncanny…

Been a long time since I’ve read it but if memory serves me right he didn’t last very long …

Personally I doubt it… As the lore is a Venthyr is someone who has literally died already… They don’t even have bodies, like the Forsaken or the Death Knights do.

A person lived their life in Azeroth, died and if they were sent to Revendreth and worked off their “debt”. They can choose to become a Venthyr or get sent somewhere else for their afterlife.

I don’t see any logical lore reasoning for making these guys playable. And personally, I hope they won’t.

The Venthyr are (as of now) extremely popular. If they go to the Horde they will be just another nail in the coffin of the Alliance who are already hemorrhaging players to the Horde.

It is inspired by Bleach, you talk like an old guy around 65 by the way :smiley: Heey what do you mean, my guild won’t last long too? is that whatchu mean?

Lore reasoning? That is where your mistake lies, Nightborne are a Horde race but according to our lore reasoning they should’ve been Alliance.

Venthyr are an ugly race, if their racials sucks then they won’t be too popular, don’t worry.

Yet you play a void elf…

So you say ,in shadowlands we the champions of Azeroth will not be able to deal physical dmg ?

1 Like