I've created my own guild at long last

That’s not even slightly comparable and you know it.

Sure, the Void Elves were pulled out of nowhere, but their reasoning for being playable is sound.

That can not be compared to a race of spirits that might not even have physical forms. Because why would they? They are spirits! They only exist in the afterlife.

Exactly! Better bring yo magic.

Possibly silver weaponry.

Remember the Malthael fight in Diablo, If I remember correctly we had a plot device to fight him since he was a spiritual being immune to physical attacks, boom there it is, “You are blessed now, you can hit him champion”.

1 Like

Exactly! some sort of gemstone or whatever can enable shadowlands creatures to enter Azeroth plain of existence

1 Like

Nice! Are you gonna run Molten Core?!

Did you demote him 3 levels below your rank?

1 Like

I promoted him to Slave rank :grin:

I don’t like hot places, our first objective is 25 Man Icecrown, icy icy places.

Oh, honestly. Just because you skin is blue doesn’t mean you have to like only cold places -_-

1 Like

It is a preference, if you are a fire mage don’t get close to me :grin:

1 Like

/hug

/cast Combustion

1 Like

/panic

/cast Heroic Leap

:grin:

1 Like

/cast Shimmer
Oh come on, you know I’m hot!

2 Likes

I suggest you to stop before I pull out my tentacles Panda :grin:

1 Like

how do you do that?

Oh Waw Bleach is indeed continuing the anime,well it took them only 10 years for the love of god…and Urahara mvp.

1 Like

That was what I first thought of too! The Xcutioner’s song storyline

It is a mess, I wouldn’t recommend rereading it :nerd_face:

What tentacles?

Who hurt you!

Gives the little Vulpera a big hug and scruffles their ears

You actually don’t need to do this at all, you can create additional ranks and ensure that no-one but you holds rank 1, 2 or 3 if you are genuinely worried about this.

It’s also a great idea to go to the Blizzard application, SOCIAL tab, press GROUPS+ and create a group for you and your guildies so that you can keep in touch even if you happen to play another game like Overwatch for a bit.

It’ll also allow you to tell members who might be away for a bit of special guild events (Voice coms karaoke night? Gnome raid on hogger?) or tell them that Children’s Week ends in a couple of days and that they should go get their rewards :slight_smile:

5 Likes

or just dont use rank 1-4 and start giving out rank5-10 still have my 10 year old guild after all those years even if i havent played retail since classic is out

I have my own guild since vanilla for my old realm, and it used to have friends too, but those quit game.

I did in BfA also make my own guild, moved most my alts form my raid guild.

Been now few months - 6 or so ? But people still are amused why I left from guild I had been like since wotlk. Oh well, I like how my guild name fits as ‘title’ :stuck_out_tongue: Also I like the peace and quiet.

Wasn’t their finest moment, especially after the first 3 opening comics with good ol’ Maggie.

Then of course… we had fatal Attractions. What a storyline that was!! Magster lets loose, Wolvie finds out the limit of his powers and Chuck finally gives in to his simmering rage.

And unleashed Mr O. Great stuff.

1 Like