Jeff Kaplan left Blizzard Entertainment

So Jeff “Tigole” Kaplan just left Blizzard.

Thoughts?

Blizzard is dead.

2 Likes

Who’s that? :smiley:

One of the person who joined Blizzard during the early versions of vanilla wow and also steered much of Overwatch.

Some blame him for being responsible of the raiding scene being so “hardcore” focused.

1 Like

My thoughts are this didn’t need another thread :innocent:

8 Likes

He was focused on overwatch the majority of his time, he also helped in classic , but i never played classic, just retail.

I dont let big news or corprate greed define why i play the game, i play it bcs its fun and this kind of news happens in other gaming companies as well so why should i care, its not like i will leave wow bcs he quit blizzard

Haha what? He worked on World of Warcraft before he went over to Overwatch. He’s an Everquest player from a hardcore raiding guild there, who got hired by Blizzard to help out with the raiding scene.

1 Like

U must have misheard me i did acknowledge he worked on wow its just after that most of his time was spent on overwatch

You said he worked on Classic, did you mean vanilla WoW?

2 Likes

According to wowhead he worked on wow until 2009 and left to do some other project called titan or something like that :smiley:

Project Titan was meant to be a new MMO but it was turned into Overwatch

2 Likes

I didn’t see any thread on the GD and thought it was important but it’s good that you’re stirring stuff up as always.

2 Likes

What i meant was wow as a whole when classic was realesed way back in the day

I was commenting on somebody else post calling you out but yeah blame me as always :slight_smile:

How new are you?

Bro, you can’t just say “I was just commenting” when you make a snarky remark like that. Way to start off the drama again.

3 Likes

Not male so do not call me bro thank you and i didnt start the drama i responded to another person you are the one picking fault with me and not the person i replied to .

So you think you’re free to make snarky and baiting comments because you’re not directly replying to the person you’re talking about?

Kek.

4 Likes

You were not speaking to me, but you were speaking about me? Lol, weak.

Man, I feel like I’m actively losing IQ points just by going into an argument with you. All you do is stir up drama, then act like your nose bleeds. Ofcourse the thread is 2 posts below mine when it was recently bumped.

6 Likes

I do not argue with anyone i just debate only mad people argue .

Seems very strange you were not offended by Nagrash but when i spoke to him you got all defensive over it when i was not even speaking to you .

Very strange comment to make i guess thats a very weak insult but it is what it is good evening .