Join Battleground as Mercenary?

Playing alli is fine now. Why make a change that will make alliance want to play even less when people already play horde to much… doesnt make sence

1 Like

yes do it please

Worked for horde, cant see why should not work for alliance

I played some of WOD and some of Legion, and never heard of a Mercenary mode

It sucks i spend 100 pounds stransfering from horde to ally in wod worst idea ever. Dont like snowflakes pve heroes cities design EVERYTHING is worse on ally.

It takes months for people to level up, it is not a viable solution.

Worked How ?? All 7 of my mates leveled first ally then re rolled horde in first month when they had blue gear. Not when they spend months farming gear.

depends on people as i said y mates leveled one ally one horde in first month of classic

It means that you speak to an NPC as a horde and it allows you to join a bg as an ally (it auto selects an ally race for you)

I thought faction identity was a fundamental theme of Classic? Faction-exclusive classes/spells and all that?

changing racials won’t change population. Re-rolling the other faction just will not happen at this point because we’re too far in and leveling takes too long;

If it takes you 3 months to level from 1 to 60, then another 3 months dedicated to just leveling again is extremely unappealing, and you won’t re-roll.

In contrast, if you play enough that it only takes you two weeks to level 1-60, then now that we’re 20 weeks into release, you’ve probably got multiple level 60s and fully kitted out… having spent so much investment, you are not gonna just quit and re-roll now.

The only people who might re-roll are people who don’t take the game as seriously / more casual people who haven’t played that much… who don’t care about racials anyway.

1 Like

so new alliance racials should be so strong what hordes don’t mind to gear up again just to have them. easy

So many horde willing to give up they’re handicapped racials in order to “help” balance, sure bro

you are underestimate tryhards. they spend 20 hours a day for several months just to get slightly better gear to have advantage in game, lvl up another char is a nobrainer for them if it will give benefits

My thinking on that line was that those players are too invested already to re-roll, no? If they play 20 hours a day, they probably have a megaton of gear, gold, and characters on their server. If they want to change faction, they need to do a new server where they will have no money, no nothing.

it’s not a problem for that kind of players

I’d say class identity myself but you would not be forced to use it.

Every day… Hourly basis… Just reroll if you are so unhappy for being horde. You rolled overcrowded side and now crying for being overcrowded. Enough, really…

3 Likes

I didn’t say I am unhappy being horde. I played horde when I first got the game so it was the only faction I wanted to play.

There is a clear issue of not enough alliance in battlegrounds and I am suggesting a fix to the issue.

I don’t get how you can take an issue with that?

but I didn’t expect to be this imbalanced I thought I was the only smart one who figured out how advantaged the faction is after 15 years :(((