[Updated 14/3] Join Hearthstone’s 10-Year Anniversary!

[Updated 14/3] Join Hearthstone’s 10-Year Anniversary!

Join the party as Hearthstone celebrates 10 years of card-filled fun and adventure with a variety of events in Hearthstone and World of Warcraft. By logging into Hearthstone, you can also earn the Fiery Hearthsteed mount in World of Warcraft.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Figured the official post wouldn’t be up until it was hotfixed to properly work. But nope, the achievement still doesn’t pop, so no mount yet.

10 Likes

I expected nothing and was still disappointed…

10 Likes

I got the mount right after reading this and uopdating HS.

2 Likes

Hmm. Guess I’ll try again in a while. Thanks for the headsup.

Well that saves me trying. I need to download it to play

Oh looks like it might be time then!

Ah, cheers for the heads up. I shall go do that.

No luck here yet. Even played a match in the damn thing… or tried to anyway. Almost no matter what I did I just got “I don’t have enough mana!”. Managed to lose a game in less than 5 minutes though.

1 Like

Nope, didn’t work.

Does this have something to do with why people arent getting the mount ?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1015733206475092081/1216805139914952785/image.png?ex=6601b918&is=65ef4418&hm=e70f69cd61fcaf6716ad86fe4597254456c32e520354a23fda6a875709b9ff9d&

Complete that to get it ?

Oh god I hope not…

I updated HS (450 MB-ish) and still nothing.
Do I have to do some activities in HS or WoW?
Or its just login into HS?

I wonder if you join a game and instantly concede does it then count as “play” a game?

Dunno, I didn’t risk it, just played badly… not that I had a choice, had no idea what I was doing :smile: Got 1/10 matches played from a quick loss though, so at least I’m flagged as having played.

There is a quest in HS - “10 Year Anniversary” (Play 10 Games).
Maybe you have to do that?

Thats for the card back.

New to Hearthstone? You’ll need to progress past the tutorial to receive the mount

that might explains a few thigns.

Got it just now, had one of those gift popups in the mount tab when I logged into WoW.

No need to play a game, just log in and you get the splash screen