Joined epic bg for fun only

It was 40 man premade russian, who thinks thinks is fun.

They 40 man on discord owning casuals why is this allowed?

Blizzards loves it, destryong all fun for normal players.

1 Like

I know that bg russian pesan he brings 40 man premade, means atleast 80 peps will have a bad time becouse of mass join and instant leave, its all about pean, just bann him lol.

Please.

1 Like
1 Like

Here we go again. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Murbastic, take a break! go spend some time with your friends and loved ones, disconnect from WoW, come back a month, thank me later!

2 Likes

My thing is shuffle atm no need for epics, just tried x1 for fun and i had pesan :smiley:

Wait, you still can exploit queues and make premades for this? lol blizzard.

edited: and ofc it’s russians, who else is low bob enough to boost their small ego with that.

1 Like

Of course it’s an exploit. Blizzard doesn’t want groups over 5 people to queue. So they don’t allow it, if you do it with small 5 man groups that exploiting the system.
If it would be ok for them you could just make a raid and queue.

1 Like

U favor of pesan, u shoud not talk :smiley:

1 Like

I would not mind it so much either but i just dont get the emoting stuff , after they kill you in the roaming mob, they always have going in bgs
As if they are super skilled doing that , they just sit in discord and point out which target to attack next and then act high and mighty after

Funny thing is when you meet them 1v1 or 2v2 they just dont know what to do , backpaddling or just standing still like a goof
Lets hope the problem goes away , when the sanctions hit a little harder :grin:

3 Likes

tbf, if you put in the BG chat that you are on discord and link it , im sure u could make it a premade yourself in the pre-game

1 Like

U got no clue why u even here lol.

why you making a thread if u dont want valid responses

I want good responses :smiley:

lol no you want responses that agree with you , i understand your frustration but my response is still a valid option

make your own discord and invite the whole BG to join it before the game starts

2 Likes

Thing is i don’t care.

Horde have communities that do premades on a daily basis also. Maybe you should join in with the likes of Fadoo/Fadou or Nepha and maybe you’ll enjoy yourself instead of coming here and being very bitter.
There is nothing wrong with what Rezal (РДзал) is doing. He has a strong community and isnt breaching any rules.
Maybe you need to just go and join a community or make your own, or just deal with it.

Care u man i can get honor alone ,.D

He did. We Saw him playing with Oreluk’s premade, but they was Smashed by Pandora Hard Alliance