Judgement of the Pure has to go

My friend said it’s fine. He tested this and overall he got 20% more damage yesterday. It’s worth trying.

Why pick that garbage anyway? The only 4 pvp talents that are decent now : vengeance aura, spellwarding, judgments of pure, sanct

Lawbringer 10% >> 8 >> 4 >> 2% nerfed.
Lumi 4>>2 % (was already bad, now useless)
Aura of reck: big wings now 1 min cd, less impact, lot of stacks to grind, not worth for 6 secs.

bro you have no clue xdddd

2 Likes

I wonder WHY this talent was added to the game.

And I wonder HOW SPs will be able to do anything at all come next patch. I just came out of a solo shuffle which had two retris, with this talent. My dots literally had no uptime whatsoever. How will we be able to deal damage in 10.1 when we lose damnation, and void origins, etc.???

Well, eventhough he is wrong, you can’t cast it when ur cced. So any decent team that knows how to cross cc, reduces the value of this ability.

How were you doing damage vs 2 unholy dks and a healer in lobby then? Or the tripple shaman lobby without precog.

if you play with a tiny part of your brain you can predict some ccs

Well majority of def CDs cannot be used in Stuns… There are few that are exceptions. You already have the most powerful one after buffs - Divine Protection - 30% dmg reduction on 1 min. CD.

It’s funny how 1 min. 30% Shamanistic Rage that could be used in stun was OP but this isn’t. Also it was the only def Enha had back then and Ret has 3 on top of it.

You got your 2k4 by having to abuse a completely broken spec. I get that you are on edge now cause you came to the realization, that this was the only time you are ever gonna be able to get it, but you are completely clueless and know nothing about this game, literally completely clueless.

This talent is broken and hardcounters almost every caster spec in this game. Spells like that are not healthy game design. Every AWC player, so players that understand how this game works and is supposed to be played agrees, just check twitter if you don’t believe me. If you were any good, you wouldn’t feel the need to defend gamebreaking talents. Just l2p please, so you can stop defending gamebreaking stuff that obviously does not belong in the game, just because you rely on this to exist in order to be able to push some rating.

1 Like

he probably meant “you cannot use it to remove your own CC”
which you can’t

but ye, it’s castable on yourself for the 60% reduction on incomming CC, if you pre-use it well, but nobody really uses it this way

and he’s absolutely right with this:

I don’t think Ret’s PvP talents are useless, but Sanctuary might be too strong, Spellwarding is great PvP talent, and the rest of talents are just boring, possibly with the exception of Judgement dispel…

Do a small tiny research and look how you failed.

My 2400 achievement was in 10.0.5. Hate to break it to you.

And ret was mongo these 3 days. I am glad i was busy working so i didn’t see the whole fotm dogfiesta.

Nice try.

So I’m going to explain why Blessing of Sanctuary is bad because you’re clueless. Unlike the evoker and priest CC immunes which are proactive, BoS is reactive. This makes a big difference for 2 reasons. You lose a gcd in combat since you can’t precast it like evoker and priest, and unless you’re a bot who can instantly cast it the moment you see CC on an ally you’re going to lose out on 1, 2 or even 3 seconds by the time it goes through, especially since you’ll probably be in the middle of a gcd when the CC goes up anyway. Losing a gcd in combat is a big deal. By the way are you tracking how long the stun durations are on allies when you use this? Because good luck casting this on a cheap shotted ally so they can save 1 second of being stunned while you lose more time on gcd.

Furthermore most players don’t want to be tracking CC on their allies because it drains mental focus and it’s not fun, which is another cost.

So yes while it looks good on paper it’s not good, just another filler talent. Don’t even pretend this mediocre 45 second cooldown is comparable to the game-changing pvp talents other dps classes get.

All our damage pvp talents were nerfed into oblivion, so Judgment of the Pure is the ONLY really good pvp talent ret has left. The rest is either bad or mediocre situational filler talents which no one gets excited about.

okay iam clueless thx for advice mister 1,4

2 Likes

It means “I don’t want to improve my awarness like most players have to push their rating. Instead I want to play on autopilot while doing my complicated damage rotation”

1 Like

By the way ret paladin isn’t pure dps, it’s a support class. So having many dispels on allies with JoP fits our class fantasy. It’s the compromise for not having mortal strike. So all of you better start asking for massive buffs to our other pvp talents if you want JoP pruned, we may even need MS.

That’s exactly why you have Blessing of Sanctuary, BoP (you can remove Blind, Warrior’s Fear and physical Stuns). Just because you are too lazy to work on your awarness it doesn’t mean that Judgement of the Pure is fine.

Judgement of the Pure is OP because of 2 stack judgement + blessed champion, ppl literally could see it happening before patch even dropped. If it only worked on the target you focus on, it wouldnt be as strong but it would still be good.

You won’t. You’ll stun the healer, PI your teammate and then fear and silence on cooldown like a good boy.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if they give you even a separate spell that allows to dispel magic buffs on reasonable CD but this is just too much. This is just an autopilot. You don’t even think you just do damage and dispel people.

Thats why its overpowered simply due to blessed champion + 2 judgement stacks. Defending that part would just be funny really and I had hopes they would change how it interacts before patch even dropped, were the same with lawbringer but they did nerf it from 8% to 4% which was fine. But then instead of fixing pure they nerfed 2 other talents that werent overpowered per say even if it was good/alright xd

So issue now is mostly pure + sanc is just way too strong, since sanctuary, even if some ppl believe its garbage, is actually rly good in 3v3.