Just FYI this "invasion event" is a joke

they servers are overpopulated.
the invasions are ended under 2 minutes.
the whole screen is blotted with AOE.
you cant even see any mob because everything is full of players.

what a joke.
at least bring layers back for the event.
or double the number of zones for the invasion, or make the invasions parallel on all the zones.

because right now there is a raid train that goes from zone to zone cleaning the events one after the other, and a small group can’t even tag a mob.

5 Likes

The event will last for several weeks, so the player density in the zones should drop a bit over time.

I do agree that there should be layering though.

1 Like

I agree… Should’ve made at least double the spawn circle areas… Even with 20 people raid in a spot, tags were hard enough… Basically killed the event for us last night.

So we started a bare knuckle fight dueling club.

Shhhh … No tears, just dreams now, it will be over soon.

1 Like

I really hope you’re right

I think I’ve heard of that.
I forget what the first rule is…

I agree. Since the “no-changes” thing in no longer a thing, then Blizzard should implement changes NOW. This is TOXIC. Groups zug-zuging the events, not inviting people, abusive tagging. All the fun stuff. Invasions are indeed a joke. Change them before it is too late.

shtposting does not really help. Could you please move to SL forums and troll to your heart’s content

well I tried to farm the flameshokers in the cities, 1 hour farm: 2 necrotic runes and 1 minion’s scourgestone

stonks

Wasnt every open world thing since launch exactly like that?
Thought people are used to it by now.

What do you expect when people think that every server with a pop of 5k or less is “dead” and zugzug to megaservers?

The game, zones and events were designed for populations of around 2k’ish pop (3k was the server cap in Vanilla and most servers were between 1-2k pop).

What do you think will happen when TBC hits and literally 5k people want to play in Hellfire Penninsula? Unless they heavily layer it to a limit of 500 people in a zone, your only chance to level up will be to corpse walk to an instance and spam it until you corpse walk to the next higher one.

In Classic you have a huge world with 6 starting zones and many different paths/zones to 60. In TBC everyone has to go through the same few zones, so it will be like STV everywhere.

1 Like

That is incorrect, it will last 300 battles won +1 week… at this rate that is like 13-14 days so… its going to end FAST

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.