'Just ignore it'

It’s a microphone, Sig.

1 Like

That was me, tehya and dudflex wearing a trench coat with a pettycoat.

An inappropriately shaped one, but again, you are EVERYTHING you say your against, this gets proven every day

4 Likes

Not from a forum poster.

2 Likes

He’s never had a leg to stand on and now he’s just pulling buzzwords out if his rear. Truly sad.

1 Like

I loved sending him copypastas and watching him have a Windows blue-screen error in real time.

3 Likes

Dont need to, you actively support transphobes/racists and now…jade witches, you are the thing you “crusade” against lol, but everyone knows this anyway I am just pointing out the obvious like Ive always done, cope, seethe mald ect

But I don’t support you???

1 Like

Im taking you to limburg during carnival, you should have a girl faster then sig replies to posts.

Come Nerevar, friend or traitor, come. Come and look upon the Heart and Akulakahn, and bring Wraithguard, I have need of it. Come to the Heart chamber, I wait for you there, where we last met, countless ages ago. Come to me through fire and war, I welcome you! Welcome Moon-and-Star, I have prepared a place for you! Come, bring Wraithguard to the Heart chamber, together, let us free the cursed false gods! Welcome Nerevar, together we shall speak for the law and the land and drive the mongrel dogs of the Empire from Morrowind! Is this how you honor the 6th house and the tribe unmourned? Come to me openly, and not by stealth. Dagoth Ur welcomes you Nerevar, my old friend… but to this place where destiny is made, why have you come unprepared? Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where YOUR destiny is made. What a fool you are, I’m a god! How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence! How could you be so naive? There is no escape, no recall or intervention can work in this place! Come! Lay down your weapons! It is not too late for my mercy…

9 Likes

Im not transphobic, your buddies are though :wink: and I wouldnt want you to support me, you expose innapropriate images on a platform where minors play with no warnings, your basically like the Keti Caravan lot now, its just your TRPs you need to put this in now I suppose, Racists/Transphobic/Jade Witchy, you guys are a laugh

I am baffled at the lack of mods stepping here tbh, much more so considering threatening violence towards other users is considered against the ToS and should very much at least warrant some mod investigation.

Odd how it works.

5 Likes

(I said in the thread earlier)

What are your opinions on transwomen partaking in MMA?

need more reports.

My ff-house guestbook has more moderation then this forum.

2 Likes

Only threats of violence here have been made against me, I did report it though, as have some others, so we’ll see something soon hopefully for Chuckles violent outburst (hopefully they remove that adult content Bee really really wants minors to see on these forums)

You’ve already given us well over an hour today.

Not even close, about 30 mins tops