'Just ignore it'

Is my message at least still there?

Yes it is.

1 Like

The dance in the chorus of Aurora’s new song tickles my brain

2 Likes

Sig, let me show you something real cool.

Go back to the microphone image and see what’s changed.

Now come back here and read:

I posted a suggestive image and I apologise for posting it on a public forum. I have now altered the post so it has a NSFW label. I will strive to do better and be more wary of my post. I take full accountability for my actions, and I apologise.

Now you do it, for your transphobic remarks.

4 Likes

Aurora is a gem

1 Like

Good, stop exposing such material to minors, you no better than those lot in Goldshire, be ashamed of yourself (now, thats been about 30 mins, cya later or w/e, maybe)

OK. Now it’s your turn to apologise.

1 Like

I dont apologise to Jade Witches and racists

I hate to make a Jowling Rowling Kowling reference, but she really is a real life Luna Lovegood with her eccentricism

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

For real though, you should be apologising to those you’ve offended. Not us.

11 Likes

Stop exposing us to your dog :poop: takes and get out of here with your trans-exclusionary opinions

65 new replies?

Sig must be at it again.

4 Likes

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

6 Likes

Im a racist, i believe Nascar is better then le man 24.

I judge races, come at me.

(That second turn left is peak entertainment)

3 Likes

I can be way more racist than you

Silverstone is overrated

2 Likes

I kinda miss being Alt-Left Loras tbh.

Hot take: Phoebe is the worst Friend

Really?
Not Ross?

30 minutes ago you made the post claiming you’ve only given us 20 minutes of your time today. It’s objectively proven wrong by your continued posting.

Be beter, be Ctrl+Left Shift Loras.