'Just ignore it'

Deffo me.

Told me I’m not really trans, just saying so for “clout”

6 Likes

my sports oppinion is that a trans-femme mma fighter could probably turn him into a pretzel easily tbh

4 Likes

I’ve said a lot of horrible things about Keti and I’ll probably do so again in the future if another caravan full of kinks and fetishes rolls through the gates of Orgrimmar, but to be clear - Keti was primarily a coward who refused to moderate their own guild, resulting in a culture of cub yiff and kit ERP.

Normally I’d agree but at this point I’m just annoyed that he types the same thing over and over. I was sorry that he was hurt, now I’m sorry that I have to deal with his whining and crying.

If you’re so hurt, get off the forums Sig.

Hard to believe a legit trans person would defend le helicopter humor as being less harmful than an uneducated incorrect opinion of sports, yeah, I struggle very much to believe that, or if they are…they simply have zero actual standards in their judgements

Imagining everything and boxing shadows.

Hallucinating. Backed into a corner by several people. Refusing to accept accountability and change for the better.

Mentally unstable and arguing on the forums is unhealthy.
Take the L, dude.

not just transfemme, think cisfemme MMA fighters could too.

1 Like

Sig, you’ve still not answered if I’m part of the evil forumite-crew too, given that apparently everyone here is horrible.

That’s because the incorrect opinion was repeatedly corrected but continued to be spouted. As recently as last night you kept referring to them as biological men who shouldn’t get into a sport to batter women.

Doesn’t have to be MMA.

Anyone could.

How he’s still allowed to continue posting is beyond me.

I would and I have arthritis in all my bones!

I am that angry.

No, I dont class you as a horrible person at all Desertin, Ive never seen anything to suggest such, even if you disagree with basically everything I say, your not a nasty hypocritical piece of work like these, who’d defend such jade witch type behaviour one moment and condemn the next…depending on whos doing such (like they do with racists/transphobes ect)

Absolutely.
https://www.mmaindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/cris-cyborg.jpg
https://media.bleacherreport.com/w_800,h_533,c_fill/br-img-article/002/671/948/hi-res-660e6ef67d0ff4dae193a22913deb4a4_crop_exact.jpg

Plus all the images out there of these women being bloodied and bruised as they stand up for the next round which I shall not be linking.

2 Likes

He’s had several temp ones. Last one was about two weeks ago and he immediately started to harass random posters when he was unbanned about it claiming they had maliciously given him a suspension by either bribing the gm or otherwise abusing the system in some way.

2 Likes

… They could fold me into a pretzel any time.

5 Likes

heh in ten.

1 Like

Girl abs!

1 Like

I mean, if your buddies can literally jade witch all over the forums, make pronoun jokes, be racist ect, how the hell would I get banned and not you lot? lmao, cmon, be realistic, if you lot are still here, it’d take some abuse of the system to see me banned instead just because theres 15-20 regular dirtbags on the forums that agree on their awful takes, doesnt mean your correct

its abuse of the system that your not tbqh

3 Likes

Never happened

2 Likes