'Just ignore it'

True, Moonguard is whacky. But Wyrmrest Accord is said to be much higher quality.

Lol, lmao.

Go away, transphobe #2.

8 Likes

…is an inevitable feature in every RP community and in all my years I’d class AD as a mid tier case. It’s all about how it’s handled and I for one have developed a pavlovian-style aversion to whatever machinations are on the menu other than making observations on trends and rhetoric.

In want of sense, the laissez faire RP types create incredibly dense bubbles and exert frightening influence on their communities. Under the surface of wacky fun fanart, community discords and server wikis lies fanatical attempts to maintain power, extortion, weaponized rumours, propagandistic social control and more. I may be describing AD to some readers but it’s a universal congenital sickness in RP servers as pathological individuals migrate to greener pastures to fulfill some desperate need for control and escapism.

11 Likes

Ur a maniac mate

And I’m dancing like I’ve never danced before.

Next.

1 Like

Alright

I was there when Wyrmrest Accord opened, a truly exciting time. I’d been planning to move from Moon Guard as soon as it opened. A chance to start fresh outside of the preestablished cliques and start up a new community.

We had a dream of a server less bloated, free of all of it’s baggage where we could begin a golden age of RP previously unseen. In the end it was a pretty good time, I was in the Tauren community back then too so not sure how it shook out over on Alliance side but we did alright.

Glad to hear that it’s still doing well, even if our dreams were a little haughty and undeliverable at the time.

2 Likes

They’re like bad siths. Always comes in pairs.

Except siths are cool.

8 Likes

Phobe dyad.

3 Likes

Nah, they’re silly people. The greys have the right of it. A rare case of the enlightened centrist having a point.

6 Likes

And like a true centrist, the greys are absolutely idiotic. Glory to the Sith Empire. :fist:

https://i.imgur.com/6aOcuyD.jpg

1 Like

all force users are badduns

time to destroy the force once and for all

Based centre-left liberal > retarded tankies and alt-rightoids

Greys are ultra cringe however, they reek of mary sueism (granted SW is -full- of them).

4 Likes

Disney is helping you right there.

But yeah, imo, looking at the opinions and insults in this thread, I can’t help but agree that a lot of people around here are toxic and, if they bring their attitude in RP, they foster a toxic community. This is draining the server of players because why would anyone want to engage with someone so self-righteous and full of complaints, after all?

If this attitude keeps going, the few remaining apples will both spoil the bunch and RP over a dead server.

As someone who does not know much about star wars… what are the greys?

The middle folks, the Dr. Pepper of force users.

Finally, an enlightened individual.

Jedi who are neither Jedi or Sith. But tap into each side of the force.

Is it kiiiiiiind of like a discipline priest?

3 Likes