'Just ignore it'

If only they tended to avoid various hubs too to be honest.

1 Like

Youā€™re not forced to accept the existence of either of these people. Live and let live. The truly ā€œbadā€ (subjective term) roleplayers eventually filter themselves out via a form of natural selection (usually in Duskwood).

I honestly donā€™t see how someone playing a fantasy retreat character can personally impact someone to the point they need to make thread, discussing how bad it is to other people who generally understand that such concepts are not the best use of your subscription.

FurAffinity OCs are bad, yes we know. And?

1 Like

Because the ego needed to play a character who is essentially god is absolutely astounding, even moreso when they expect everyone to possibly play along wih that notion.

Iā€™m not here to validate someoneā€™s fantasy retreat and frankly neither should anybody else. Writing exists as a medium for that. Art exists as a medium for that. Collaborative storytelling like roleplay is a poor medium to place oneself in the ultimate position of power because a majority of people simply arenā€™t going to just willingly give you that.

1 Like

Again, you donā€™t have to. I agree with you there. But then again I donā€™t think anyone is saying otherwise. Itā€™s a generally moot point to make.

So Iā€™ll just go back to the main thing you should do with these people.
ā€œJust ignore them.ā€ They feed on attention. This thread, is giving them attention ironically enough.

1 Like

I mean, wouldnā€™t be surprised if that becomes a thing in Dragonflight, especially with the Visage form. All you need is to become a god.

(so just say ur 3d printed apparently lmaooo)

ā€¦I was excited for Dragonflight up until a minute ago. :frowning:

(Just joking I still am.)

I donā€™t. But Iā€™ve never really been in the business of ā€˜things are bad so itā€™s okay if they get worse.ā€™

Trying to help people improve, an option sorely missing in your list.

Maybe if you read half the post, yes. I was more so explaining that a forced hub has historically never had a long lifespan, as opposed to ones that organically come to be.

tbh, this has been an issue i saw alotā€¦ im happy these threads are starting to come up, ty tenasa

I mean thatā€™s basically 2 by another name, unless youā€™re going to be whispering them on how to improve from across the world, which Iā€™d find a bit weird.

Well since the longest lifespan hubs started because people were there for OOC reasons as well (Org, SW) making them convenient, I canā€™t imagine what the next ā€œorganic hubā€ is going to be.

I know itā€™s not gonna be Valdrakken though.

1 Like

For someone complaining so much about bubble RP, I see eerily little of any of these character names in any of the hubs, curious :thinking:

4 Likes

bubble RP and RPing outside of hubs are entirely different things

Sure, I didnā€™t say itā€™d be something simple.

1 Like

death knight

3 Likes

Too edgy and cool to actually RP, got it.

2 Likes

Alt posting, just like you.

I havenā€™t RPed on Telaryn since 2014

1 Like

If you ask any of the guard guilds this is Def my main. But I do filthy heroic raiding content on my main, and as we all know, if it is not kino sanctioned three letter acronym RP, it is disallowed.

Or RPs the concept well and doesnā€™t hang around hubs for no apparent reason?

What a sad jab.

5 Likes

Is this the latest addition to the PCU au fanfic? thanks for keeping me up to date on it

Casual and dumb, what a grandiose combo.

Damn nothing ruffles Yā€™all like a robot midget. Iā€™m impressed about how pressed you get about something youā€™ll spare no expense to remind others is a game for 12 year Olds.

4 Likes