Kael'thas is back again

…possibly as a vampire. I’m not sure how I feel about this.

they realized that they did kael and ilidan wrong in bc and trying to do something to undo it i guess.

“gotta pump those edge numbers up boy! those are rookie numbers!” -> what was said to the story team made up of interns

don’t look so smug death was merely a setback did you honestly think i would trust my future to some randomly made up death gods no no no they are merely a stepping stone to a much larger plan blah blah blah - keal’thas most likely

3 Likes

Who’s willing to bet that everyone will join the vampires and no one will join the smurfs?

The smurfs?

ill join whatever team uther is on the only true hero of warcraft the rest are just sad posers :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll join the kyrians too, honestly they are the less cringe out of the bunch.

The real question is if Kael will be more for Horde or Alliance.

He’ll lament how the Alliance is trying to choke freedom from Azeroth Eitrigg-style.

I think neither, but if he were gonna pick a side it would be with his former people, dunno if the characters would accept him but I bet most belf fans would.

if they can choke the meme out of him it would be cool :smiley: but if his still the parody he was in tbc i don’t see a future for him

Kael’thas can be a neutral character as Illidan in Legion.

Cheers.

2 Likes

So that they can butcher what’s left of him

Better idea. He becomes bloodelf King again.

1 Like

That’s laughable. It’s like having Lor’themar team up with Jaina to fight Sylvanas.

Oh wait…

3 Likes

Because, as we all know, Lor’themar is a Horde supremacist who seeks to support Sylvanas’ cause, which is to wipe out all life on Azeroth.

Horde supremacist…

Here we go.

We don’t go anywhere buddy, because Theron isn’t a Horde supremacist who despises the mere idea of cooperating with the Alliance, despite his many flaws.

Oh no, I wasn’t talking about that, I’m just amused at the name choice. I know you fellas think Lor’themar is awesome since he licks the blue boot.