Kael'thas is back again

i don’t know anyone that likes regent who they wasted keal’thas and gave the blood elves a novel nobody

I don’t think he’s awesome. Don’t put words in my mouth.

Don’t need to put words in your mouth, seems to be a lot in there, especially when you say stuff like “Horde supremacist”. This might be the dumbest Alliance spewed set of words I’ve heard in recent times.

Except you just put words in my mouth. And yeah, it was a dumb remark, because it was built on what you said, which is the idea Theron would never band together with the Alliance to combat the forces of evil. Congratulations on playing yourself.

I bet we’re going to see Arthas again and it’s going to be utter garbage.

They confirmed he’s dead.

How does that prevent him from showing up in WoW-hell?

Sorry lol, I should have been clearer. Realized only after typing it out. Ion or someone said that he won’t appear in the Shadowlands, as he isn’t in that particular realm of death.

I’ll believe that when the addon is done and we haven’t met him. I kind of expect to find him in a torture chamber in Sylvanas’ new residence in hell. Erm, the Maw I mean. Totally not hell.

2 Likes

What did I say? That he teamed up with someone who screwed him (not in the good way) in the past against someone who helped him in the past? And you, Daelinna, said he’s not a Horde Supremacist… you! The person who talks about human supremacy every chance she gets? That’s what amused me the most.

Na, he’s gone. We have better chances of seeing Garitos.

1 Like

Garitos will rise up again a true hero of the alliance and purge all the undead abomination the sub human trash elves and the furries … all that is left in his wake is humans and orcs and the game can finally become great again

You’re surprised because? Theron already teamed up twice with Jaina after the Purge of Dalaran, which wasn’t even screwing Lor’themar per se.

Yeah, I said he is not a Horde supremacist who would never join forces with the Alliance. I don’t see why that’s so hard for you to comprehend or why you are even making such a big deal out of it.

I like the sounds of it, so far

1 Like

Hey if he’s a “vampire” now but not a San’layn/Darkfallen nor a silly Void Elf, I’m fine with it, also I’m curious who is that enemy who Kael is seeking revenge against…maybe Garithos or another one who is more serious and just not as ridicolous as big old 'stache?

Also we Blood Elves players should have a special quest where we show him what happened to Quel’thalas after his death, and that joining Kil’jaeden and the Legion was not necessary to restore the Sunwell and the Kingdom as a whole :stuck_out_tongue:

also I’m quite surprised that when Kael died, despite becoming crazy and corrupted and he joined the Legion during the last part of his life, he still wasn’t considered evil ENOUGH to go to WoW’s true version of Hell…the Maw, but he was actually sent to a place that is more akin purgatory.

It seems that all the actions of a person are considered by the Arbiter during life, so… Kael did good actions (for his people and for Azeroth) 3/4 of the times of his life, and only bad actions for 1/4 (or less) of his life, so I guess he deserved to be sent into purgatory rather than hell, that makes sense to me.

And it’s strangely…satisfying, like the treatment of his character in TBC is at least vindicated by not sending him in the same hell of Arthas or Sylvanas.

1 Like

They had to dig up his corpse again, didn’t they?

Ugh. I don’t want him back, he willingly joined the Legion knowing that they created the scourge because he was an insecure little… ugh. Plus he wanted to bone Jaina.

Well don’t worry about that we are just helping Kael, not bringing him back to life anyway…

although, technically…I wonder if we meet Kael and he said something like “Lor’themar can become King now, I changed my mind about Anasterian being the last King of Quel’thalas”
,technically despite being dead he’s still part of the royal family so he could still have the decisional power of appointing Lor’themar (or possibly even someone else) as King? It could be a justification for Blizzard for finally resolving the situation of Lor’themar being a “Regent Lord” of Quel’thalas forever…

He will have his glorious return to the high kingdom and kick off the usurper from the throne. Kael’thas put Bob on it in the first place afterall.

2 Likes

If he says that then that’s another reason to hate him. Lor’themar needs dethroning.

Kael’thas is truly an iconic character of the Warcraft franchise and he has been treated terrible in TBC. He died twice and he was turned into a raid boss just so we have a recognizable character as a raid boss ( it’s that weird period when Blizz had no clue their game will be THIS much of a success ).

He will return in Shadowlands and even though i doubt he will ever return to the land of the living i truly hope he gets some sort of a redemption story because lord knows he needs one.

We will never forget you Kael, true leader of Quel’thalas.

5 Likes

Ok, so Kael’s back.

Can we get Lady Vashj back, the true bada$$ of the three and the one who saves both Illidan and Kael from imprisonment/execution?

2 Likes