Kael'thas is back again

You actually called it when you said I was back and rolling a Warlock because I had the feeling that Kael’thas was going to return…and you were right…it seems we can read the future after all :slight_smile:

Return in spirit form.

I’d rather see the best of the three make her return.

If Lady Vashj won’t be back there is only one explanation…she ended in the Maw, the true Hell of WoW where nobody comes back from there…unless we will find her there later…

although it’s a bit strange that Kael would go to Purgatory and Lady Vashj to hell…maybe because his life was shorter and before joining the Legion he did some good actions for his people, while Lady Vashj had stayed a minion of Queen Azshara for a waaaay longer time so she was considered by the Arbiter to have a longer life of being evil so she deserved hell unlike Kael?

1 Like

But she also remained loyal to Illidan who sought to end the Burning Legion.

If anything, it could be seen as she has atoned for her sins under Azshara was trying to do good. Plus she saved Kael from Garithos and Illidan from Maiev.
I just think that she deserves her place. Illidan got his, Kael will get his - it’s not exactly fair that she gets left out.

3 Likes

Or she could be consumed by N’Zoth. We don’t know all details of the deal Azshara made when she and her ppl were transformed into Naga. Perhaps their souls are bound to N’Zoth? After all in BFA Naga during their invasions captured and drowned civilians in order to feed their souls to him. It would suggest he got a thing going for souls. Simillar to how some warlocks trade their own souls to demons for power in life.

Why as vampire? How about just as an afterlife entity?

1 Like

That’s the impression I got when I saw those vampire dudes. Their armor seems to be very similar to the belf ones. But yeah, it might not be so, that’s why I said possibly.

OKay, we just have to wait and see.

Life was merely a setback

1 Like

Well, she died on Outland and the Shadowlands are the dark mirror of Azeroth, so I think her soul can’t return from Outland and that’s why we don’t see her. But I’m not a lore expert :confused:

Not correct. The shadowlands are strongly tied to Azeroth yes. BUT they are the afterlife of the entire universe.

Where did they say that?

i guess if your warrior, druid or anything you you really shouldn’t go to the shadowlands or at least shouldn’t before they crapped all over the lore again and if a’dal back in wolk was any indication faithful light users shouldn’t go to the shadowlands as well

Ion said it directly after showing the announcement trailer. I watched the stream.

1 Like

That includes alternate Draenor then?

Now we can start exploring all the possible shades of the phrase “bite me”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.