Kaivax - Can you manage this community please and take peoples opinions into account?!

Let’s do a little “UTILITY” list of the classes/speccs shall we?

Monk: 5% phys debuff (Tank taunting statue for annoying add encounters).

DK: 10000000 Grips and good self sustain and a range BR.

Mage: Int buff, food, portal and at least in the mid of dps meta or absolutely balanced like fire in BFA “cough”.

Warlock: Portals, more portals, yes you guessed right more portals, orc boogers and solid dps.

Priest: Stam buff, strong cds, strong healing and a hybrid dps/hps with Disc.

Warrior: Warcries and even more warcries and 1 of them boosts phys dmg.

Paladin: blessing of this and that and this and that and this and that and bubble?

DH: Press 2 buttons, a 3rd when it’s blinking = profit. Oh and you can fly without needing a goblin glider and you buff casters with 5% more magic dmg taken on everything.

Shaman: Totems, totems, more totems, elementals and yes more totems.

Hunter: You can do everything while running and since you are a 2 button class like DH (3rd when it’s blinking!) you can literally just watch the boss mechanics and play your “ROTA…” while dodging everything and doing big D dps. And on top of that you can name your pet chucknorris :).

Rogue: Sneak in the shadows with so much survivability that the lazy balance team of WoW, could’ve done a tank specc for the rogue.

And last but not least…

Druid: As Feral (and Guar ResidentSleeper dian) we had stampeding roar now every specc has it. For the druid I want to make a specific specc utilty to make my point.

Guardian: Useless Melee BR
Feral: Useless Melee BR
Resto: Ursols vortex (good for kiting) good m+ chain pulling via hots and innervate for an actual healer in raids. Range BR
Boomkin: Innervate, Treants (for necrotic week), range, range BR.

Blizzard please do something…

3 Likes

There is a big utillity discrepancy between druid specs … there was the same before but now IT IS AMPLIFIED with resto and balance taking all we had uniqe while feral/guardian received nothing … its a bit of a shame.
What was unpruned for feral ? Cylcone ? wich u cannot even cast in cat form lol and barkskin ( in replace for 1 charge of SI ). There could be some easy fixes for feral … bleeds needs to DO DMG and some form of utillity to provide for grps/rads. Why would ppl take a feral in a M+ ? … I`m afraid that without making feral do proper DPS from the start of the expansion and not after 2-3 patches, players will completely forget about Feral specc (the notorious feral stygma) and more ppl will stop play feral again … Same happend in Legion … Bfa was not better either for feral …

• It is so sad to wanna play the game and not beeing able to … atleast for M+ … In raids ye u can have a spot if u have a decent guild … But what if ppl dont run M+ so much … u are left with trying to get into M+Pugs but NO ONE WANTS FERAL IN PUGS :frowning: even more now when they will realize balance took all our utillity on top of their already strong utillity

Now it`s the time Blizzard !

4 Likes

I remember was fun doing a PUG m+ > joining the group “hi oh sorry thougt you’re boomy” > kicked.

2 Likes

whole bfa … i swear im 3.1k rio atm as feral druid with 10/12 mythic exp and i can tell you this is really really draining siting in LFG for 2 days straight to get into 1 key. it is ridiculous . lets give all feral and guardian abilites to resto and balance and delete feral and guardian… thats how druid feels with moving into shadowlands … resto and balance get all the goodies meanwhile we here ferals and guardians are depresed seeing no updates or some utility and bleed buff for feral … we ferals are tired of being ignored throguh all bfa’s life cycle… if you couldnt fix us in bfa …fix us in Shadowlands for god’s sake … dont prune us harder and give our only utility to your favorites aka balance and resto

2 Likes

Imho i think feral will be on par, if not the best ST in a few tiers, once we can use two legendary items: (If this is the case)
Druid Runecarve 4 When Moonfire, Rake, Rip, or Rejuvenation are on a single target, their effects are increased 30%
&
Apex Predator’s Craving: Rip damage has a 4% chance to make your next Ferocious Bite free and deal the maximum damage.
or
with Druid Runecarve 3 Your damage over time effects occur 25% more quickly and your healing over time effects occur 10% more quickly.

coupled with Adaptive Swarm (Maldraxxus ability): Command a swarm that heals (240% of Spell power) or deals (150% of Spell power) Shadow damage over 12 sec to a target and increases the effectiveness of your periodic effects on them by 20%. We could be some serious snapshotted damage ST.

Imagine; not only high damage snapshotted RIP, but gives a possible LI build too.

Dont get me wrong, there’s still a few things that need ironing out with feral, like Beserk, utility and other dead talents, but there’s now at least potential.

1 Like

And these are the polite PUGs. Many will just kick you without saying anything…

1 Like

For a raid PoV feral will have its spot … even do it doesnt provide anything close to what many other speccs provide to a Group … either as “unique something good” or buffs ( why LoTP isnt there ? near monks/DH/warrs etc; not even talking about how is it possible to bring back all class buffs but NOT Mark of the Wild for druids )
Maybe Guardians/ferals can get this back as their utillity cause u know Balance/Resto are pumped with utillity especially after they gave everything we had baseline for those 2 speccs.
And its much more thematic for a bear or feral cat to throw a Mark of the Wild no ? Instead of giving extra % stats liek i think it used to be maybe MotW can give a 3% crit aura … ye forget LotP … guardians needs some love too.
The point was that if we relly on a second Leggo to open up for us to be able to become good in ST is a major issue … especially if we gona find ourselfs not doing competitive DPS for M+ either … 3d expansion for feral starting an expansion c***ed

2 Likes

So big changes to Druids and especially to how BT is activated ( good one )… but what is interesting is that a blue post came up asap on the US DRUID FEEDBACK but NOTHING on the EU DRUID FEEDBACK.

Hello ? who goes there

2 Likes

cricket noises

2 Likes

I’ve said it before but I’m kinda happy we atleast get heard on the US forums. We are voicing the same concerns as US so if they get heard, we pretty much get heard too.

Now as many others I’d still like to see some stuff changing like utility and all other stuff what has been asked for, but I kinda had no hope before any blue posted on the forums, but with legendaries etc I’m getting a bit less worried feral will be bad at the start of the xpack.

Curious to how the boat will float

1 Like

I want Mark of the Wild, Innervate and may be Tranquility as Feral. That would be real unpruning.

1 Like

Reviewed Guardian legendaries. Seems bear now is another druid melee DPS spec. NONE of legendaries improve tanking ability of Guardiads. Only DPS-legs. And… it just a reincarnation of Legion artifact perks and legendaries.

And I’m strongly impressed how Sigma ignores ALL feedback about Guardians weak points and keeping balancing Balance.

Feral changes are going into a good direction ! … all that feral needs now is a buff to bleeds, completely rework Berserk into an actuall abillity, add some utillity since there is a big gap between us and balance/resto ( i still cannot beleive how they got a lot baseline, while we got n o t h i n g ) and feral might be playable from the start of the expansion and ppl wont joke and decline u in 95% of the time from a M+ pug just because u are not Balance or any other melee specc…

1 Like

Big agree. Very dissapointing. They have a ton of feedback across every forum and they still aren’t making the necessary changes everybody is asking for. What a sad time. Shadowlands is looking to be like BfA, but worse.

3 Likes

Instead of the Firemage you have 2 classes/speccs which are so braindead boring and do 1000000000000 dps more than all the others, maybe that’s a win for Activision ¯_(ツ)_/¯. And yeah Guardian aswell as Feral are just DOA (DeadOnArrival) Boomy seems ok, but I don’t want to play Druid ONLY to play Boomy and a scuffed heal without the right covenant and without leggos. Thanks Acticancervision for at least not teasing me to go Pussycat/Bear to only be declined in every dungeon and raid.

3 Likes

yeah i know the pain really well

I am actually curious is there a different dev team/person for each class or just 1 guy who rules them all? Boomy has roar now cyclone (yes feral and guardian too, but they have to leave their form to cast it (YEP Boomy not) good luck doing a cyclone as a tank in m+ to prevent a bolstering f.e when there are still 5+ mobs on you 1 tapping you in human form), innervate for chain pulling and treants for Necro week. So I am asking the dev team or the 1 guy who works for druid specific or the 1 guy who designs all classes/speccs. I wouldn’t identify myself as furry only cause I like Guardian and Feral, but did you have a bad experience with a furry in real life or so, or why is Guardian aswell as Feral so hated by the devs (since they are Dead on Arrival how things look right now) ? Like I said I am curious.

Yeah, this really bothers me, too. Cyclone is an enormous help for Resto/Balance. For Feral, it is probably useful but we effectively suffer almost double the cast time because we have to shapeshift. Guardian is screwed since they will hardly be able to use it at all. Some unpruning that is.

Sorry I’m gonna say something unpopular but if I wouldnt like it to see a cat form cast a cyclone. How would thay look? The model just freezes in place and cast?

I dont personally need to cast cyclone from cat form, but innervate, instant CB res are examples of utility I’d like to see

they can give us back natures swiftness which would make 1 cyclone instant cast and it had 2 minute cooldown . that would fix this “cat form” problem you are saying

agree i would also like to see Leader of the pack being passive baseline with baseline bash