Kaivax - Can you manage this community please and take peoples opinions into account?!

You all could join to me with reporting in-game feedback on US side. Trial US account costs nothing and can be added to your existing account(you can Google it). I don’t know if more voices will matter something, I just don’t see any other ways now.

There’s been little to no changes for feral, so technically you can just go on live now, play a druid and see the issues. SL addresses none of these and infact makes them worse eg, SI from 2 charges to 1.

1 Like

The feedback that most people are providing is regarding core class design issues, we are not talking about the borrowed power and there is so much more than mentioned.

One great example is Stats priority, Guardian has none. A bit explaining:

• Mastery is great overall, however since the changes to mastery for bears in Legion, there is a little need for it, as you need a lot to get the needed benefits. Also there is diminishing returns on mastery.
  • Crit, well it gives us dodge, but dodge itself has big issues with availability of dodge as a dmg mitigation source. Dodge has a limit and a diminishing returns and crit actually makes the diminishing returns even bigger. Easily calculated with the formulas.
  • Haste has a limited use, mainly for reducing the GCD, the break points for actual benefit from haste as otherwise unachievable.

So we are left with Versatility as it is a passive benefit, and haste as second best, you would want 10%-ish mastery and after that is a waste to invest in it. Ooo ye, you need a lot more raw vers to get the percentage, than other stats.

Another great core issue is the threat generated, a known problem for bears for years. I won’t paste details, but on the US forum there is a good explanation of how monks can easily triple Druid threat for only 9 seconds while having their AM active and free spot to use few more abilities, while the bears will not have Ironfur (lets not mention how bonus armor works or how each consecutive stack is only 50% the efficiency of the previous ) and will be fully locked in the GCD.

It is not not hard to judge how bad bears will be, when we have issue that are there since WOD. Guardian need to be at the minimum comparable to warriors in terms of abilities. A good warrior will have 20-ish abilities as a tank, yes they may not use all of them in a single fight but they have the tools to address any situation. While bears feel unfinished with 10-12, with some a copy of others and number of skills we can’t use while tanking.

The lack of any communication from a developer or a community manager, is really vexing. But hey if they don’t change it, it will end up as BfA without bears in raids even when they are forced to buff the numbers to insanity, because nobody will be playing as Guarian.

1 Like

Still nothing? Come on, give us a number between 1 and 4.

1. Feral is fine you whiny cats.
  2. We realise there are some issues but won’t fix this in the near future because of reasons.
  3. Some minor tweaks might still be coming.
  4. Yes we agree with what you say and are looking into it.
1 Like

Sharing my post for US players:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-druid-class-changes/142108/4?u=%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%B0%D1%80-howling-fjord

1 Like

At this point I don’t even want to touch my Druid in SL besides Birding around the Shadowlands, when we get flying to gather herbs. I waited till now to say something and was looking for changes for Guar ResidentSleeper Dian which will be boring AF (again), Boomie will be worse than now, Heal will probably be like m+ = good Raid = bad again. Last but not least my main specc I loved for so long Feral. I mean remove BT and Sabertooth completly give FERAL ONLY LOTP 3 or 5% crit for grp/Raid idc and ffs fix Berserk what you call a CD I call a joke, otherwise all you hear is “yo but Boomie is range and has innervate and has Roar now why in the kitty hole should we take you with us?!?!?!?!?” all over again.

1 Like

and this is my biggest fear , i hate blizzard now . if no updates im refunding shadowlands

Sadly I fear that it could be all over, for 14 years in beta there were never major class changes in beta. And the the class needed a lot of attention, buffing the numbers can help boomy and healers, but for bears and cats that will not be sufficient.

5 Likes

I mean why just not delete those speccs or rather the whole god damn class in itself at this point, when you’re just a walking meme and nobody wants you in a raid.

Just annoying, i wanna play my druid; but either as Guardian or Feral, both those specs are out of action ¬¬

2 Likes

no , i would rather revert it back to MoP spec design when it comes to feral ,

not everyone but still blizzard can fix it , they have the tools to revert it i mean if they can bring back classic im pretty sure they can bring back MoP feral druid

and no rather delete classes that have every toolkit in the game so meta will die out

Sigma’s attention to Guardians is just a new meme.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-druid-class-changes/490706/163?u=torrosar-destromath

2 Likes

The only hope is that, with the number tuning, Feral damage will be high enough to make you useful by brute force… not exactly what anybody wanted, but hey.

/Edit: Considering this, I guess the fact the title of this thread remains untouched is an illustration of how closely the EU Druid forum is monitored…

1 Like

That was one of the points why I named and more specifically shamed… At least if its changed or i get banend I/we know its been looked at. So far nothing…

Been following this thread too, Seems Tewas post was funny, yet accurate.
& I hope Morriie continues to poke the admins to get a reaction as part of the much needed druid changes.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-druid-class-changes/490706/162

So just watched about the state of the tanks, when he spoke about druids and than monks - I knew it is time to swap completely to monk. It is unbelievable how neglected the spec is…

Comments for druid = Worst tank, dmg and should AVOID GETTING IN COMBAT!!! Devs what are you doing…

Comments for monk = They have gained the most OP ability set of all tanks!

Video for ref:

All the attention is on the US forums … wich is Not healthy at all towards us the players BLizz ! wake up pls … and use ur game exp for a sec and fix feral specc.

Ty

1 Like

i mean whats the point of EU Forums then , just fire the guy who is incharge of the forums like legit . whats the point of having eu forums if the mod dosent even care about them

As you can see, Russian druids community did a great input on US forum, got a big support from players, but even after that Devs keeping ignoring us. I think, Guardians are not supposed to have any changes and supposed to keep them ‘a disabled spec’ for next 2 years. What means for me not to buying SL and not to continuing playing. Things are simple.

2 Likes

We feral druids stand with you Guardian druids no matter what nationality we are community as one . i hope they hear us and look into our specs and make them competitive not outcasts like we are now

3 Likes

Well, Already bought it, but stopped my sub, so i too will vote with my wallet, will ask for refund if things continue on this way.

1 Like