Kakio de la renard?

thanks i hate it

6 Likes

This thread isn’t about you, chop sticks, it’s about kakio. stay on topic.

4 Likes

alright time to make a thread about redshanlu

1 Like

will u shut up

2 Likes

Personally I believe Giorno’s Theme: Il Vento D’Oro is one of the best symposiums of the modern age.

1 Like

Speaking of Malaysian Powerpoint Programs. Oregairu will be getting its final book soon so one of the waifu wars of our youth will be coming to a close…

Did anyone see my “Emergency Arthas”?
Because this entire thread must be purged!!!

1 Like

I’ve read through the whole thread. Gotta say…

I’m proud of you AD. You stood together and created the most unlikely of alliances. Truly a server to be bookmarked and remembered for ages when we get another YouTube streamer to tear apart.

Edit : the fracture that was created by the story is now bridged by our mutual hatred of streamers.

4 Likes

we’ll be back at eachother the second a moment shows itselfs

7 Likes

As is tradition

1 Like

Except the referee made the right call on both the deductions and factoring the knockdown

1 Like

Man did 3 illegal moves in a row, even the point scoring cards showed that the forest alien was gonna take the L.

3 Likes

How cute. You know the desperation sets in when you see posts from off realmers / OOC folks.

I mean, I read through bits of the thread again and honestly, regarding my first post - I wasn’t bothered by Kakio’s video about where he got bullied by Zandalari trolls, seemed like good banter. But having a look again, the Vanilla thing and prophecy thing on his Farseer was a bit much, looking at it again, it’s just lolling, but then attempting to do it an acceptable form. Which regarding the already sometimes questionable state of Stormwind RP, doesn’t really add anything, but in fact worsens it.

I think there was also another video where I saw Kakio in Kharanos talking to some Gnomes, and then on his human reporter going to Goldshire as well, I mean if all people want is “le ebin fun” RP for the sake of content then you might as well stay there.

3 Likes

Logang for life

I’m going to say it, since everyone else is afraid to, but I got nothing to lose, and this may as well be the hill to loose it all on.

The new Stellaris races look pretty good and i look forward to playing a rock.

There, I said it, now hang me down if you must.

The voiceover for them is quite insufferable though. But there are some cool looking races, and their robots look cool too.

1 Like

I actually like it, sounds rocky.

I can’t stomach the puns.

Well then don’t swallow them.

Ew. Gross.