Kakio de la renard?

I was referencing the ‘spitting straight facts’ meme lmao, I didn’t actually mean it was a fact. Don’t take that part too seriously.

And nobody laughed.

2 Likes

Actually make a transmog set that’s more than just a “blizzard tier set” and come back to me.

I don’t know this meme. It also seems like a bit of a weak excuse when you say “I tried to bring facts” then when called out say “oh it was just some meme”.

Weak.

A hot take from a guy who I’ve rp’ed with like, twice? Maybe even talked to once in rp?

It literally was just a joke. Nothing more, nothing less. You can take it as an attempt to call you out personally but… I mean, you can tell it didn’t fit the tone of my post at all. Half of it was me trying to explain that it’s just my opinion and that I was trying to add to the discussion but yeah I’ll just add a ‘You are nitpicking and biased, I win, bye bye’ at the end.

EDIT: Just to be clear, the nitpicking and biased part was also a joke.

Your opinion was respected by some, and they gave you counter arguments and you just le epic memed ur way out.

1 Like

It’s an ice cold take, just like the sub-zero RP I witness around the Valley of Honour from the Oblivion NPC Pandaren

Not really my unique opinion either. I think you should spent less time roleplaying Macheavelli’s The Prince on discord and more time on character development in-game. PM me in-game if you want some pointers on how to make your roleplay character really “pop”! :star_struck: :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

I’d argue that it’s a very weak excuse/kinda bad to try and cram in some “le epic” joke while discussing something, particuarly when you are also in your initial post calling things out and follow it up with “i tried giving facts”.

Your tone of the post was all over the place by the way, it’s why sentence structure is important not throwing in random jokes in the middle of them. It comes across as arrogant rather than funny.

Bro, I literally said I dropped it because I realized bringing it up in the first place was wrong as it wouldn’t go anywhere.

Alright Vixi, have a good one mate.

Funny you should mention Sub-Zero, from what I’ve seen you’re characters are somewhat like those palette swapped ninjas.

But alright, next time someone invites me to join a PCU guild I can say that me and you aren’t on good terms :cry:

Peace out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSgLG4OLoRA

2 Likes

how about u iliidagameendurself bro?

3 Likes

I’ve only roleplayed with one of his character, but seen & heard of/about the others, they all are quite diffrent. I don’t get this “zing”?

4 Likes

I don’t like this Kakio guy…

3 Likes

The ‘zing’ is that Redshanlu has no originality/conviction/anything really so instead he just pops out a “haha ur bad!!” with nothing added to it, in a desparate attempt to claim the last word so he can brag to his discord politician amigos.

2 Likes

Makes your posting in this thread all the more obsessed when you say you have zero interaction with him.

Living in your brain rent free on your mind all the time.

5 Likes

I get it, my post hit a nerve. Sorry

There’s always room for improvement - that’s the takeaway =)

Yeah I think that ship sailed a long time ago with regards to your discord vagueposting

I’d say the same about Leidenfrost but I think that guild may as well be one of Stormbinder’s alts given it’s activity (as in “dead”)

When you’re used to existing in the lower order of roleplay I guess it can be pretty hard to detect nuance

Even more likely given that they themselves said we have roleplayed “maybe once” you can imagine that this is just a shot in the dark reply by someone that hasn’t got a real reply. It’s just a generic, almost AI-like response. I guess the Oblivion NPC shtick translates to OOC mediums too

6 Likes

So completly irrelevant post from an irrelevant person, basically?

7 Likes