Kakio de la renard?

Come, my friends. The Gnomes are going to war . It is likely that they go to their doom. The last march of the Gnomes .

https://gyazo.com/214c9773727a8402de48b90d14f02921

7 Likes

When the general low opinion of you goes even lower, you can’t claim a win.

7 Likes

I think she was reffering to your frankly disgusting behaviour towards me, also the fact that you consider people giving up on bothering arguing with you since you’re a massive tool and one of the most vile people ever encountered on this forums as a “win” is pretty telling of what sort of disturbing person you are.

As is that you know, stalk people for a year like you did with me. That is still incredibly sick and creepy.

You’re a really toxic creep who would do the entire server a favour by not being here since:

This post is pretty telling that you are vicious and horrible towards people soley because “well lol im funny”.

That’s a kind of sickening behaviour and you are very clearly unhinged and need a doctor if you think that is ok.

7 Likes

Don‘t wake the dragon (RPer).

1 Like

The usual suspects on the forums is hardly the general opinion.

1 Like

It’s everyone though? Get over yourself. Your arrogance is actually disgusting, and stupifying.

6 Likes

Are you racially profiling me?

12 Likes

Why are you people still giving attention to this nounce is beyond me.

5 Likes

I like you though. :3

1 Like

Bring back the forum ignore please Blizzard, and get rid of people that are objectivly bad people since they think they are funny memesters for stalking and harrasing people.

4 Likes

I’m not one of the Usual Suspects™ and even I think you are both tedious and awful.

3 Likes

Please folk, don’t go attacking his ego and let him be.

What the HECK did I miss, Vixi??

Anyone who announces that they won an argument definitely absolutely lost

8 Likes

#TeamVixí #ForVixí

2 Likes

Athramus? More like Athranus lmao goddem.

:point_left: :sunglasses: :point_right:

7 Likes
6 Likes

How weird that I have people with whom
I have a lot of fun with.

Idk, in RP I usually have positive replies. Maybe the forums aren’t the “where-to-go” place if you want to get an idea of what your experience will be like on AD.

1 Like

TL:DR he has stalked my forum posting for a year because we disagreed on an argument in February. He thought now was a good time to reveal that and spend like 5 hours attacking me personally and making up false stories.

When called out he thought I deserved it because I didnt share his political opinion that -one- time.

6 Likes

I like him. Don’t you dare speak in our name.

You don’t count, nor does your guild.

1 Like