Kakio de la renard?

Yessss! Need.

They left out the best one??? How could they?

Or if he’s extra lucky he may get a,

" I’ll leave you with a GM joke for now, to help make the day slightly better :smiley:

What do you call Thunderbluff on fire?

The start of an AWESOME bbq, of course! (Bet you can’t guess what faction I play!)"

That’s the real cherry on the cake.

1 Like

Abomination stop posting noone is interested in what you have to say you clown

1 Like

If we’re talking about shows to watch, I recommend the New Dark Crystal Series. Such a good puppet show, and I loved getting to know the Skeksis better.

3 Likes

Dont hurt my feelings Pcu

I have had many such mail from people.

My response to that was that I do believe that most people who send such mail don’t mean it in the kind of vicious and hate-filled way that you describe. I would agree that the people who sent me that mail probably thought it was a joke, but I also do not think that a racist person can actually look at an innocent person in that way, and think that it is a joke. It was, in fact, something far more serious. That I could not have been more clear in that email.

1 Like

I am no pcu but srsly stop typing you imbecile

1 Like

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/argent-dawn/thaetras
ok

1 Like

Yeah im in that guild and

Lmao
byeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

My dude, don’t give them rhe attention they crave or they will never learn. (Not that they would ever learn tbh) You are just giving them what they want.

Learn what?

The Scarlet Crusadé; IRL Footage leak

Not only be a good host but the better actor.

I have an alt there but I dont think its enough to be called a legit PCU. It doesnt change the fact that you should stop talking

He deserves a good Bukkakio for that.

What fact? Lol. It’s a public forum, much like a public toilet.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

Boush. Hurry and up and post. You’re getting old and your posting speed is not the same anymore.