Kakio de la renard?

You’re actually, as the thread says, renarded

11 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615992725174485024/644919233754431518/image0.jpg

After I’ve reminded AD and yourselves, apparently, of who you are, I will let you tend to your burns. Signing out.

Orders the PCU to keep talking about the mighty crusade!

Akamito confirmed as an anti PCU saboteur? Tune in in 5 minutes time to find out more…

1 Like

There weren’t any… Are you high?

Has anyone else seen this magic post…? :clown_face:

8 Likes

me rn after being exposed

6 Likes

He’s too young to even buy super glue hows he gonna be high

3 Likes

You actually just tried to mic drop on a post you already posted about 20 minutes ago

That’s grim

2 Likes

He takes the pritt stick glues from school and shoves them up his nose

1 Like

I open my cellar door as a safe refuge for you…

Or is it a safe refuge? Will Akamito take the gamble on Aerilen’s offer of safety? Will the Grim Gang get to him first? Tune in next time on Forum Drama.

2 Likes

Huffing marker fumes?

1 Like

You got owned! You got owned! I’m signing out to let you tend to your burns and not because I’ve turned into an ear of corn :corn:

Alright catch you on the flip side, OOCel

7 Likes

That was honestly pathetic, it’s best for all of us (you especially) if you don’t sign back in.

3 Likes

May i know the shows schedule?

:clown_face:
1 Like

Another Kakiohead down, call me Kakiobane

2 Likes

Funny how it always ends like that, isn’t it

The Scarlet Crusade gaming strategy on the forums tends to go:

• One of them makes a random snipe

• They get owned at every turn by the PCU BVLLS whilst attempting to (very badly) maintain their composure - you can tell that they let a bit of emotion through the cracks (double-posting failed zingers is a prime example)

• Weird and unsuccessful mic drop in a ditch attempt to at least say they owned once (they never do) whilst also maintaining the narrative that they’ve also somehow won easily

I really do sometimes wish that these guys were actually good at what they were trying to do; I shouldn’t have to be made to WANT to be owned, but the Scarlet Squad (wait… the SS…?) always leave me hoping

7 Likes

Second point is wrong, they in fact manage to shoot themselves in the head very early on I find.

1 Like

1 Like

I can agree with that

You’re right though