Kakio de la renard?

Woah ok slow down

2 Likes

No… no it’s fake! Please!!

What the… Elyrius really said that?!

Alright Emberholm. I’m going to kick him and you can replace him as a powerful officer

12 Likes

I guess there comes a time for everyone in which they become the :corn:

My time is now :disappointed:

6 Likes

While I am honoured by your nomination, I must humbly decline. As I believe only seasoned Cardinals can take up such a post.

But do trust that I will keep vigilant in my pursuit of making fun of nonces.

6 Likes

The problem is a OOC griefer guild is goes from attempting petty trolling but then drops the act instantly to argue moral virtues when someone is #rude / makes fun of them to them on the forums. Defeats the facade of being a big troll gamer when you begin serious-posting back.

The other issue is linking the equivalent of the Sunday Sport tabloid aka COAD and taking everything it says as literal.

So no surprise when a minor OOCel griefing guild on a roleplay realm get annoyed when they repeatedly fail to #StartTheRevolution among the community to throw out the PCU with pitchforks.

In fact I think passively their support against the PCU makes others look bad in comparison.

9 Likes

Yeh that’s me, what now?

He had no more “evidence” to show and left, you won’t find him here… i think…

He got to the bottom of the coad page

2 Likes

Is this the new general chat thread?

How do you get a thread locked. This travesty has derailed aaaaaaaages ago. Which also was a bad thing, naming and shaming, that kind of stuff.

Nah, it’s the :monkey::poop: slinging thread.

1 Like

So, if I stay in the thread I’m going to get :poop: thrown at me?
Btw, apparently the forum did not let me create the post when I created the :poop: emoji using the vulgar term for poop inbetween the colons. Interesting.

I’m almost missing how quick to react the forum mods used to be. This should have been a closed one right after Kakio had been BTFOd.

Only if you start throwing :poop: at OOCers.

BFTO?

And people have tossed tons of :poop: at eachother already. People of AD really seem to enjoy trying to feel and look “superior” to others.

Sling :poop:, or get out.
Because your commentary also looks like an attempt to appear superior.

6 Likes

Because we are superior to retards like Kakio

This here is the wild west. :cowboy_hat_face: :smoking:

You’re either rootin’ and tootin’ and shootin’. Or you’re a gimp.

:gun: :cowboy_hat_face: :smoking:

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: Where’s my cage?

If ur gonna use the :cowboy_hat_face::smoking: emojis, at least pay tribute to the real cowboys of AD bro

2 Likes