Kakio de la renard?

You set it up so well, anyone would’ve done it.

My most important question is: Syanidi, why the hell are you naked?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Why aren’t you?

Then dont be surprised when the majority disagrees with you? You were told why it is bad and you just started pure /e deflect this under the premise of “its just a joke”, having no tact or self-awareness.

I am not sure if others or myself are writing in Mandarin and you cannot comprehend posts’ understanding or you are just so lost under the illusion that such jokes are ok thing to do on public

2 Likes

I challenge you to a duel using my toon deck.

Well, I’m sorry!

I’m not a troll, I don’t get naked in public!

Honestly you know you done messed up when Aeilmar of all people is lecturing you.

2 Likes

Are you saying syanoodles is a troll?

1 Like

You’re good to say anything you damn well please in public. Free speech. Sure I might not like some things said, and that’s fair. But who am I to stop them from saying what they want.

Well, in some countries. Where I live, we are anyway.

What’s the joke?

1 Like

Saying ‘HH’ in a guild chat out of the blue isn’t free speech.

3 Likes

Nah from looking at the logs it looks like instead you just went full defensive mode “its just a joke you’re thin skinned” instead of admitting that you have no sense of humour and are a closet fascist.

3 Likes

The joke was a member logged on with the greeting “Gutten tag”, german hello, so I said HH in a greeting response. It was not well received.

I think it all starts to make sense of whom we saw on blizzcon

1 Like

Okay.

What’s the joke?

3 Likes

You mean lowers

Maaaybe.

And my awareness of the current conversation is limited to what have been said in thread, but I do want to point that “Freedom of speech” do not cover Incitation to hate, and things like “Heil hitler” are included in “incitation to hate”. (Also, freedom of speech is “The governement can’t tell you off” not the lack of social consequences for saying a dumb.)

6 Likes

See how the Forums draw in their hapless prey? A single thread can trap as many as three of these simple-minded creatures that inexplicably enter these threads to commit a social suicide.

Truly, nature is beautiful.

2 Likes

I think not even aliens from another galaxy would find that remotley funny.

1 Like