Kaldorei emotional moment (spoilers)

So, a couple of months ago Steve Danuser told in interview, that Night Elves will have very emotional “tears” moment in Ardenwield. But, I can count already 2 such moments:

1. First moment - I’m as a Night Elf fan have dropped some tears when we manage to rescue our deep close friend Ysera.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4q-coyt2L8
  2. Second moment when we manage to rescue all Night Elves souls from the Torgast, and release them in the Ardenwield. While such happy music was playing on the background.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_l7shcgwuY

So, after so many years of loses, we finally manage to win something. And now souls are in the such beautiful place. If think Ardenwield as afterlife literally is a paradise for Night Elves.
-ever growing beautiful forests, possibility to take form of any animal, working for nature. Or you can be just like that lazy soul that took a form of a fat cat, and sleeps all the time. :cat:

I just wonder about Ysera dreams. From her words we must rescue Tyrande, because Tyrande can rescue Ardenwield. Does that means that powers of the Night Warrior are somehow related to the powers of the Nature?

btw after spending 2 years in Hunters hub on top of the Mountains, and spending another 2 years in the humans Shipyard, Ardenwield looks so amazing. I have captured my self on the thought that I’m really enjoying the game now. :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

Only today did I make my Nelf druid join the Ardenweald Covenant, because I like this zone best.

However, no matter how lovely Ardenweald is, fact remains I still “miss” Teldrassil. Not being able to access Darnassus anymore really sucks for me.

3 Likes

It’s so obvious that Teldrassil will be updated with the assets from Ardenweald, same with the Undercity and the assets from Maldraxxus. Which should finally cleanse Stormwind from the refugee garbage polluting it.

2 Likes

no their your responsibility now daelinna in fact i think kul’tiras needs to help with the burden and take in some too

“Warm” words from Boralus. How I missed them :wink:

Yeah, such harsh words towards the poor, innocent Night elves… who had no problem butchering humans (and orcs, but no one cares about them) just because they entered their forest. I can see that diplomacy is not their forte.

Pardon? Since when has being territorial to do with diplomacy?

You see, these “people” that invaded Nelf forests never intended to behave in such a civil and nice manner as did the poor Nelf survivors in SW^^

7 Likes

That would be a punishment. With Daelinna at the helm? Have mercy :cold_sweat:

Cringe.

/10chars

1 Like

Well, I have to say I’m happy for you that you feel that way and have the guts to admit it, too.
( There’s a 600+ posts long thread on US where Nelf players keep insisting Ardenweald is totally not a Night Elf zone. Because Elune forbid they break out of their eternal victim complex for one second )

Good to see a positive reaction for a change :+1:t2:

3 Likes

This is so emotional. Alexa, play Nightsong.

14 Likes

link please

5 Likes

Still don’t like how heavily tied Blizzard made Ardenweald to be with the Night elf Lore. Not exactly surprised about it, given the overall theme of the whole thing, but still not really all that excited to have the Wild God afterlife be but a Valsharah 2.0.

That said, if it serves to put an end to the whole NE tear flood, then i’ll welcome it.

3 Likes

I didn’t expect otherwise tbh but yeah, my trolls don’t feel at home there either. Was planning to go Ardenweald because of the Vol’jin storyline but fairies and furries aren’t really my thing and I absolutely hate the Winter Queen. So Aditu is a proud ( well, more or less ) member of the Undying Army now :wink:
But honestly I couldn’t care less about any of the covenants. It just grinds my gear when Nelf players claim Ardenweald is anything other than a huge fanservice for them. Because it most definitely is.

5 Likes

A tear moment for me was this track even before SL release:

Also laughed at our initial departure to SL from ICC.
All leader stepped out and only Tyrande was like “Smell ya later suckers! THOR ILISAR’THERA’NAL!!!” and jumped in. Kinda tired of every leader treating her like she is some unhinged teen girl. Give the huntress enjoy her hunt.

Ardenweald gave me mixed feelings. I cannot get away from a thought that that’s how Teldrassil and Moonglade (or any nelf zone) should look like if they were properly revamped.

And troll in night fae camppaign. Well, despite my nelf superiority views I have to adimit that trolls and nelfs are two sides of one coin. And hopefully we will get close to the origins of trolls in the future story development…

2 Likes

Last time i checked nelves have no nconnection with trolls and should remain as so.

And yes, nelves did not descended from trolls.

Ardenweald is really amazing. Feels like almost nelf home…really.

But seeing horde around ruins that feeling.

1 Like

They literally did though.

5 Likes

No they didnt.

1 Like

It’s okay. We’re not happy about it either :smirk:

5 Likes