[Kaldorei/Worgen-RP] Andu-falah-dor!

I shall be there! Sounds like a fun and serious way to get back into RP!!! :smiley:

I am very interested in this!

I really love this event and Iā€™ve seen a bunch of people talk about similar ones.

Thereā€™s one thing that Iā€™m not sure about, though, and thatā€™s how far in the future the event lies. For an event where characters are supposed to express their emotions/feelings regarding what happened and perhaps gather more information about it, this just feels way too far in the distance. Most guilds will likely have done this kind of thing already internally and worked out their stances regarding these happenings.

I feel it would be more effective / interesting / serve its purpose if done sooner, for example some time the next two weeks? Just food for thought. Happy that someone organised something like this, though.

3 Likes

I could reel it in towards a closer date, I planned it in mind due to it being so rushed that people may wish to allow a little time before pushing towards such roleplay. I do not mind personally, if thereā€™s a preference for that we could potentially doā€¦ 14th or 15 of October?

4 Likes

I assume that stand down orders are currently dispatched IC and kaldorei fighters are beginning to be like ā€œwhat the ā€¦ ?ā€
also in regard to that, I think the dialog in boralus between the 2 kaldorei archers by the ship is 100% wrong. I doubt anyone whose race has been decimated would just be ā€˜I am glad the war is over cause I am fed upā€™

Discussion best had for another thread, or time. Even roleplay if there are others who join up towards the event, I believe it comes down to an individual person though!

Iā€™ll shuffle the date down, still enough time for people to note the change!

Hey there!
If itā€™s okay myself and my guild will be coming along to attend. Weā€™re formed of Worgen and Kaldorei who all very much share the same dissapointed/angry feelings towards the recent events in patch 8.2.5
I also very much agree with what was said before by Arborist. Iā€™d love to be able to rp this sooner rather than later

3 Likes

Date has been altered for sooner!

3 Likes

Oh, love this! Hope Iā€™ll manage to be there this time.

I will definitely try be there.

1 Like

Aww, is on my birthday :smile:

4 Likes

No forgiveness, no mercy for The Horde.

PS: Donā€™t forget the candles for Riraelsunā€™s cake!

5 Likes

I was hoping in a tauren bbq but cake is fine too!

Tauren BBQ for everyone.

And here Karlens thought that the war was overā€¦

It seems like it is time for civil war.

1 Like

The ritual for the event, will take place about 20-30 mins after people have gathered around. Giving enough time for people to get there, have words with one another and so fourth!

2 Likes

Sweats in tauren BBQ Might finally RP my worgen or bring back my nelf we will see!

Is it worgen only that are welcome or gilnean humans as well? :grin:

I just realised I made it for a Tuesday, was meant to make it for the weekend. So date has been changed once again to the 13th instead, Sunday. Apologies for the confusion!