[Kaldorei/Worgen-RP] Andu-falah-dor!

Our allies disappoint us yet again, we are but cannon fodder for their own agendas. Forgiveness does not end in holding hands with the horde, it ends with their blood and so shall it be. Show them the true wrath of the children of the stars, Zin-al-Elune.

When: 13th October
Where: Darkshore, Bashal’aran
Time: 20:30

Hello, I’m inviting Kaldorei roleplayers to attend a small rally. It’s all fun to talk through an OOC perspective of how your Kaldorei might feel through this entire ordeal, however I’d feel it’d be more fun doing so in-game. Give people the opportunity to express their characters emotions and feelings through all this, perhaps even spiral down a path of radicalism within some of the Kaldorei community. With the potential to formulate some potential storylines further down the line.

Edit
We’ll be throwing forwards a ritual for those that gathered there, should make for some fun bit of roleplay among all the chatter and interactions that’ll happen between the roleplayers attending!

22 Likes

Will worgen be welcome to attend?

They’re more than welcome, to allow such an entry I will not have this character hosting it but rather have had an NPC put the gathering together and attend with it still. It’s likely she would have denied such entry otherwise.

In other words all welcome!

2 Likes

Excellent!

2 Likes

Worgen are much a part of Kalimdor as the Night Elves - or they should be at least. Same faith, same country, same goals.

6 Likes

Fixed up the title to make it more inviting towards Worgen as well!

1 Like

I’d argue the faith part, but there is no denying the worgen are tied to Kalimdor and the Kaldorei by now. Darnassus was a refuge when they needed it the most, and a home to some of them later.

At this point, they have lost two homes to the Forsaken/Sylvanas. That’s gotta sting that Gilnean pride as well.

2 Likes

Looks good! Hopefully, the Hand of Cenarius can be around – we’re not going to sit and take the treaty so easily.

Are you planning any more activities for the evening, or will it just be a rally?

1 Like

I do have a few ideas in mind that the Hand of Cenarius might like actually, I’ll poke you for some details later on however!

1 Like

I will probably be there as well if my Hippogryph is welcome. :3

1 Like

Can I join as an Orc?

I can dress up with a wolf hat…?

1 Like

Why pretend? A friendly nibble and you can be the first worcgen to redeem himself!

3 Likes

You can be our sacrifice for the night!

2 Likes

You got a deal if I get a kiss on the cheek from you and Bramblecrest before the sacrifice!

I sided with Saurfang after all!

Yes will be
Hopefully we will dine horde for dinner

1 Like

The doctor has ordered for diet rich in porc?

I don’t eat pork, I only eat elf meat.

The Dirge of Teldrassil would gladly come to demonstrate the conviction of our resolve… And share the kinship of our people…

3 Likes

Neat!

Will try to be there.

2 Likes

We’re throwing in a ritual included in this gathering of those there, should make for a fun little edition. I had contemplated adding other things among it, but I don’t feel they’d suit the hostile environment.

Besides I’ve another event planned through Ercia to bring a different environment later down the line as a part of the continuation for Heart of the Forest.

6 Likes