[Kaldorei/Worgen-RP] Andu-falah-dor!

Not on b-day anymore :c

Don’t worry we can still party like it is, Tauren bbq will still be served. Tuesdays tend to be reserved for other stuff for me!

1 Like

What about grilled nelf legs?

Are you offering up Gnome on the menu?

I can fix that.

1 Like

Oh forgot to reply, sorry. You can come sure, it’s open to all as a public event. Just particularly aimed towards Gilnean/Kaldorei!

Since you’re unafflicted one, don’t see why she wouldn’t!

2 Likes

Pre-suggestion for the ritual, you’ll be asked to ‘sacrifice’ something you cherish into the fire. Symboling a sacrifice you’re willing to make the for the road ahead against the horde. Making it easier to give some of you guys time to pre-think what that might be for your character.

oh, I have so much edgy ideas rn…

1 Like

Depending on something planned with the Handmaidens, I shall try and make this gathering!

Bandu’thoribas!!

3 Likes

Unfortunately this appears to be the second time the date has changed, and as such, myself and the Dirge can’t attend.

Hope the event goes well and have fun.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for tonight :3

2 Likes

Contrary to my expectations, I might actually be able to attend! Certainly looking forward to it.

And seriously, the armory is so slow to update.

Ready to rock tonight, we may have to switch over to the other Darkshore phase to make it available to all!

2 Likes

If this is the case, where will we gather? In the pre-BfA Darkshore, Bashal’Aran lies in ruins; did you have another place in mind, or would we be using Bashal’Aran nonetheless?

what about the grove of the ancients? Or maybe is too small

Lor’danel is probably the best approach if we’ve some lower levels lingering about for access for everyone. Make use of the Moonwell there for what I’ve in mind!

Edit: I’m online on Maerci if you wish to poke for invites.

2 Likes

Sounds quite fun for the Kaldorei/Worgen folk, hope this goes well.

2 Likes

Totally forgot to say thank you for hosting. Pretty damn impressive turnout as well, and definitely looking forward to what’s next for the bloodthirsty elves and worgen. :wolf:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.