Keep getting disconnected

Its getting worse and worse, removing addons or fixing did not helped, now people start d/c in all zones not only main hub.

2 Likes

blizzard technology in its best, random servers shutdown, continuously disconnects, 2 weeks and full quests bugs, (can t imagine who and what did in betas) and stay tune the list will grow bigger and bigger

1 Like

same EU Saurfang, dc after a few seconds in Valdrakken, cannot escape. did a repair even though I fully know its not that.

Same on Tarren mill, game disconnect constant, impossible to do bronze dragonflight. Moved out of Ohn’ahran plains from the bronze dragonflight npc and game didnt crash. until i reach Valdrakken and it keeps crashing constant…

1 Like

My theory here is that the server restarts also included a ‘fix’ for Azure Span zone lag which may have included messing with sharding. Reasoning for this is that each of my observed DC scenarios involve a huge number of players.

First I was in Ashran, dcing every 3 seconds. Next my gf was getting dc spam in Azure Span during the Community Soup event. Finally, I’m getting the same ‘dc every 3 seconds’ in Valdrakken.

I’m assuming that there was a change to sharding and instead of correctly sharding players, it’s causing disconnects instead.

Edit: now getting the same DC pattern in Plains which is a pretty empty zone.

I’m also getting disconnected as soon as I get in game. Then tried to run repair and now it’s stuck on loop saying “Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give another shot.” and same repeats. Blizzard can you give an answer that you’re aware and fixing it please?

Tried this too, character in MoP zones got dc’d after 30 seconds or so.

Yes! Exaclty this, its all broken you click on update but it insist on scanning wich is broken, what the hell did you do!? you are suppose to fix things during a maintenance not break the whole damn game. And by the looks of things they did the maintenance then went home to sleep

And the dumpsterfire keeps buuuuurning

2 Likes

38 minutes since the last post but this is still happening. The chain dcing is unreal.

So i still had the servers showing incompatible and no update available.
Fixed this by going into taskmanager and noticed WoW was still running for some reason even though nothing showed! End the application there and after that the patch immediatly came through. Hope this helps others

I wish i read this before i found out mine was doing that too. Could have fixed it 2 hours ago haha

This is a different issue though.

since i keep getting kicked, i wanted to update my graphics drivers, and behold AMD software telling me is incompatible with my drivers… win 11, AMD GPU

Has to be an with issue with Valdrakken. I logged on chars in stormwind and kelp’thar forest and didn’t get DC’d, but my char in Valdrakken kept getting DC after 5 sec or so. I quickly mounted and flew out of Valdrakken and now I’m not getting DC anymore. Not going back there for a while.

1 Like

Same issue on BGs

has to be a valdrakken issue

My char keeps getting dc after seconds when im in valdrakken, once i fly away i stay online

I got several disconnections in Ohn’ahran Plains. I did everything - Cleared Cache, reinstalled all addons, scan and repaired the game. Updated all drivers etc etc etc. Didnt help.
When i decided to use the blizzard character move service. It moved my character to the closest graveyard on Ohn’ ahran Plains and it seemed to work. Been on my main character for 10 minutes without DC. You guys should try that service too. It might help you. Good luck all.

It’s a region wide issue afaik. Hopefully they get it fixed for the weekend.

1 Like

Same here.