Keep getting disconnected

Nah, our entire grand hunt party is getting nonstop DC’d in Azure Span right now

Wtf, I get dc within sec entering the game.

Freakz e baza!

Seems to be happening only in Climbing WQ areas to me.

We keep d/c in Obsidian Citadel a lot too.
So its not valdrakken issue

So any new info ? this is a server issue probably

No, no info.
I do no expect anything happening before late evening

Same here. Scan and repair helped for 20 min. Now I have problem again.

Did some world quests and only disconnected once in Walking Shores, flew to Valdrakken and 17 disconnects before I flew far enough to not get it again. Definitely something going wrong here on their side…

Don’t waste all your time with repairs, scanning and addons, it’s a server issue.

I got the same problem :frowning:

Had this problem on this character, managed to rush dragonride away from Valdrakken, haven’t had issues since. No update pushed yet!

I also have this issue now. Guess it’s League of Legends until they fix it.

For myself and guildmates discos seem to be exclusive to Valdrakken. Not had any discos at all in any other zones.

Get DC on all my characters I have in Dragon Isles, my DK I could login… he was in Eastern Plaguelands… took my HS to Dragon Isles and get DC instantly, not even in Valdrakken.

Yeah, it’s happening in other zones randomly now as well. DC’ed back and forth 5 times on my druid, logging an alt seemed to fix it for who knows how long. Not just Valdrakken.

might be some server issues i suspect, for the italian realm “Pozzo dell’eternità” for me isn’t having any problems, but the city is quite… Dead?

i will try on a character of another realm to check.

I was able to login and go to Waking Shores but as soon as i got in combat i dc’d and entered the same loop.

Did same as you . manage to rush out of main city valdrakken . and now i can fly around without Disconnect

The Azure Span cooking event is a total DC fiesta for me. I can’t stay connected for more than 5 sec.

1 Like

Sounds like a Community Feast issue

Can’t stay online for more than 5 seconds in Iskaara

Seemed fine everywhere else

2 Likes