Keep getting disconnected

Small indie Company, it is understandable.

I had no DC problem but sometimes i experienced lag when crossing zones in DF, like, as if the game was downloading something.

Going in on this as well.
Was playing fine, outside of Dragon Isles - then HS’d to Valdrakken and my main has now been stuck in a connect/reconnect-loop ever since.

just to inform you: its an old joke. Very old. veeeeeeery old.

Anyway: i had some dc but nothin so dramatic.

Having the same problem, i hope it get’s fixed soon and i bet blizzard is on it just gotta be patient and give them time.

keep getting DC’d also any fix?

and dont think blizzard will refund… they gotta buy boats and H…

Guess I am lucky, set up my heartstone in the obsidian citadel, not the main city… and not experienced the dc just a little lag :thinking:

Same issue here. Disconnects almost instantly. Multiple zones across different expansions

1 Like

pff evry time they update the game they manage to make it worse

It only happens to me in Dragonscale Expedition Camp in Waking Shores. I get disconnected after a few seconds while in the camp. When I manage to exit the camp (after multiple relogs), I can go anywhere else without any issue

I logged in today after the update installed and it was fine. I was in Azur Span and did a dungeon. But the moment i stepped into Valdrakken i was instantly disconnected and when i reconnect it takes not even 5 seconds and im out again.

It seems they will be doing an emergency maintenance this morning.

2 Likes

It just started for me…

Servers shutdown now
Hopefully they sort this out without creating new issues.

U need to update the client then.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.