Keti caravan

Lies, tauren only have three digits.

On each hand.

Claps Congrats on the 1000, nice to see many people have been giving constructive criticism, however sad to see that some of this is taken the wrong way.

We should just keep the grave to rest. We have dug it up so many times, it is deep hole at this point

2 Likes

And to reply on this whole thing, i wanna say that I’m at the point where i truly dont care, i’ll just ignore the people and individuals i want nothing to do with.

Since i’ve had a char that’s cruel and mean ICly and that has then been used to say that “I am an angry and sad person IRL and bring that energy to the game”.

Sure that is a possibility but hey-ho something you’ll most likely never know.

Needless to say that doesn’t add anything to the conversation, however I do think that it should be kept in mind that, a lot of weird, bad negative things have been happening in the general area known as Orgrimmar. Especially since, well y’know, cat Rpers, kit-rpers, generally just people that don’t know how to RP and even when offered help think they are a know-it-all and don’t want help. It’s a shame really as i want everyone to have fun and be able to interact with themselves but it’s just stupid, i’ve genuinely given up on trying to help every single individual out there. Either you take advice and act on it, or you move on and people wont like you shrug.

That’s the point, don’t care if that makes some people angry or not, but i’m not going to be a record that’s on repeat. Saying the same thing over and over and over again until it gets through to someone’s thick skull. No thanks, i’ve got a bunch of BS going on in real life, we all do. So why not make it easy for everyone and take people’s advice to heart? When people tell me something i’m doign wrong i always happily thank them and adapt.

Not saying there is a right and wrong way to RP but there are right and wrong thigns you can DO in RP. It’s important to think about these things and think of things logically of you want credability for your character. A lot of people seem to forget about the realism, just because it’s a game doesn’t mean you can use that as an excuse to do whatever you want, sure a lot of things are possible but still try and think within the realistic boundaries of the game we all know and love.

And with that i will have nothing more to say on the matter for now.
Enjoy yourselves folks!

9 Likes

1000 replies to this abomination of a thread.

Raises a mug of coffee

Cheers!

1 Like

are u in pain

3 Likes

Me in pain? No.
Why you ask?

Way to deep

Things were talked about with the corresponding representatives on game of the most representative part of the server (Most powerfull and crowded cooperatives and guilds on the horde) and i can say you are not reflecting the community true point of view (I mean the part of accusing of pedo to sofie and attacking keti caravan for defending her). This complaining and attacks on Keti, Sofie and friends are just your individual opinion. Please not state general reaction to certain topics as a representative of the community if it doesn’t actually portray the truth.

Idk what’s he’s smoking, but that must be some powerful stuff to warp his perception of reality that much.

20 Likes

He must be Egyptian, because he is in denile.

2 Likes

Lmfao i cant breathe

2 Likes

tell me more of this mighty roleplaying landsraad, what titans and heroic leagues doth its ranks contain?

sure is a lot of individual opinions that could be described as

1 Like

As a fellow roleplayer (who isn’t PCU before we start ree’ing, and this isn’t me saying that they’re ‘invalid’ because of their guilds either, they are also roleplayers in this community): we, as other roleplayers who have to interact with your guild, are the community. We’re allowed to express opinions, just as you are. Whether you agree with them or not is a different argument.

This forum was made to advertise a guild. By doing so on the public forums, you open yourself up to community opinion and, subsequently, potential criticism. If you don’t want that, then don’t use the forums for advertisement.

Some of the criticism here is very valid. For example, I said what I observed of RP and why I would not like to interact with Keti Caravan. Keti even admitted that what I observed of her in roleplay should not have happened:

Take the criticism as you will, let the thread die and work on providing good roleplay for your guild.

Keti, I ask that you discourage (not saying you are responsible either) your guildies from commenting anymore, because they are digging the hole even deeper than it ever needed to be and it is not helping improve public perception of Keti Caravan.

12 Likes

Fin’ish…

4 Likes

Criticism is fine as long as is respectfull, some of the people answering in this thread just attacked keti and her guild members for no reason.

What kind of racism is that?

Saying so only proves that you and your followers had just ignored the whole post, including your own statements. That’s a shame.

I know is hard for you to handle, but take air. You shouldn’t die cause truth is just too heavy for you to handle.

PCU as a whole and other major Guilds, that is about nearly 65% if not 70% of the server (Realm of AD)

It’s just a pun though

15 Likes

Idk chief RPing kids do be kinda freaky

10 Likes

Some early posts were rather blunt, but it was still criticism to what has been seen by several players. There was no real direct attack on anyone.

The thread took a hostile turn when you came in guns blazing calling people slurs and kept going with snides and jabs at every turn and at every moment.

People disagreeing with you doesn’t mean they are attacking you.

As others have said, let it go. You’ve done more harm than good with your posting, and keep digging further. Mute the thread and leave it, and it will die. When Keti got things sorted the way they want, they can open up an new thread and start fresh.

At this point, your only defender is a notorious trollposter with a much spottier background than anything your guild has been accused of.

9 Likes