Khadgar Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Khadgar in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

4 Likes

Hi!

Zikita from the guild ”bloodlust enthroned” and ”neurosis” here.
Played a human female priest in 2004-2006.
Looking to reconnect with old guildies in classic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had a priest named Sprawler/Zaphiron and a warrior named Tarciryan. They were in Anarchy Alliance and then Neurosis around january 06 until TBC.

Particularly interested in meeting the old team from Anarchy Alliance (Nazty, Pericles and the lot).

Amorfati from Nova & Phantas Magoria here, I am planning to join the following guild – would be nice to see more people from Vanilla Khadgar there!

I might be wrong about this, but weren’t u a Grand Marshal priest who played Warsong Gulch alot (with us) in premades? Please let me know, cuz when that’s the case … Sigi, the dwarven warrior, is ready to meet u again! :slight_smile:

Phonquell here from Phantas Magoria back in the day!

Phantas Magoria will be recreated on the Pyrewood Village realm, there are several players from back then and a lot more from later stages of PM. Even Evenstar has joined us though I am not sure if he will be actively playing :slight_smile:

Feel free to join us on discord at discord.gg/V22TpyF

3 Likes

Eerik - Paladin in Nova and Sanitarium.
Also played as Erik - shaman in Nightmares.

Sigi what the hell… The dwarf warrior!? I remember doing WSG with you in 20s or sth etc. :smile:
ÉRYK#2641

Jobby - Mage - Buffty - Priest- Hoopala- Warrior
Original Guild- Project Mayhem
Want to find- Where is Revarnmini…I want my gnomish chum… also greets to all you awesome people, hope to see you all soon.

In 2004 I leveled up Gremlin with an elf druid named Spiritwind. Pretty sure she quit around MOP times.

Mactabilis, Gnome mage from Phantas Magoria here.
Ill be rolling prot warrior on Shazzrah

I used to play Danuop (Gnome Rogue)
Looking for:
Vanlord (Human Rogue)
Skattyx (Night Elf Druid)
Camanor (Dwarf Paladin)
As well as any old members of ‘Northstar Warriors’.

I’ll be rolling on Alliance on Mirage Raceway.

Grand Marshall? I wish :wink:
90% of the time i was raiding and farming. Maybe 10% in pvp :slight_smile:

Hi! I think this code expired. I cant join :slight_smile:

Heya, here is the link again without silly spaces or anything: discord.gg/V22TpyF

Hope it works, see you soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And another elf druid named Ashari or something very similar

Omn here. I used to be a Nightelf Warrior back in the day. Used to be in Phantas Magoria and a bit of Iron Brew. I remember a lot of names, too many to mention. But hope to at least see Moser back, selling muffins in Iron Forge. Good to see some familiar names here already. A buddy and I will be playing on Golemagg Horde side.

Zike here. Crazy to see many familiar names and guild names. Vanilla Khadgar, so many memories!

UD Rogue back again, Pyrewood

Hope you’re all well, see you in game/WSG :slight_smile:

hello mate!

Hello!
This is Souledge here (Night elf Hunter), looking for a night elf priest by the name Sai, also looking to reconnect with old guildmates from Imperium (Dolphdk, Rula and the night elf hunter who demoted me, because I came to MC raid specced as beast master and not Marks :PPP).