KILL Mythic Difficulty. BIG step

Not people mate, just OP. We are just here to laugh.

Gigachad is a new god that we respect :heart:

Do these ones? But I have the life!

I have no time to mythic raids with the entire clear

EDIT: I mean the current raid with mythic difficulty, not the old ones like Legion and BFA

22 likes? Really? There are posts where there are 500+ likes, then its noteworthy

At the same time feeling proud about his “22 likes”
OH the irony… :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Hey this comment will be really popular.

31 Likes

if you dont have 6 hours an week to show up for raid then i dont think mmo’s is the right game to play

the gigachad M+ Runners u ignore yet Are earning Mythic raid rewards.

1 Like

Are they are earning better loot than he is?
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! :rofl:

Probably the second or third or the last raid (with Murozond) of dragonflight will be my final moment

tbh hes a 258 ilevel Shaman. with a 225 ilevel Legendary, and not completed a Raid this Expansion :stuck_out_tongue: seems to be a M+ Player themselves. tbh lol

2 Likes

cool story boomer can i have your gold tho?

1 Like

Lower ilvls with legendaries and when they were expensive - were awful

Of course, if you are at my realm Turalyon or Argent Dawn

they were… but not in S4.

but we both can agree… you can do a 20 minute M+ Run and Earn mythic Raid Rewards that way? which is Far more reasonable for a Player to manage yes?

1 Like

my old main :kiss:

ur higher ilevel then Most average mythic raiders as a Non-mythic raider and ur complaining about mythic raiders??.. WUUUUUUUUUTTTTTT?!

i am 99% sure ur a Troll at this point xD.

Yes, that’s why I reached a slime cat

And KSM too

thanks for keeping the show alive, keep going, my fellow aprentice. :kiss: :popcorn:

1 Like

Because BFA and shadowlands raids are no fun nor enjoyable, even I kept repeating the wipes in the raids

If the developers won’t make the raids viable, then it’s going to kill wow, same how bad was the Sepulcher of the first ones and mythic sanctum

well yes, but their argument is “mythic raiders get rewarded better then me blahblah” while sitting in content that does in fraction amount of time for the exact same rewards.

Raiding fell in popularity, Because Mythic+ Was born. litterally every statistic kinda proves this.