Killing Sylvanas is the only reasonable option for her story going forward

Being unable to differentiate reality from fiction, is a sign of mental illness.

That said, I wouldn’t take OP all that seriously.
This whole speech that waves around the moral flag, is just a bunch of virtue signalling.

He is fine with “genocide” (among other stuff) in the setting for as long as it doesn’t involve the race he favoured in the character selection screen.

And all this name calling towards those that enjoy the fantasy values that clash with our own, is just a facade. I mean, he is literally posting on a Death Knight character.

So yeah, if you want a TLDR, here it is:

“Waaaah!! I want Sylvanas gone because her character is one that harmed my favoured race!”

You can wave aside all those embellishments about “morals”. They are just there to make it seem less of a tribalism issue.

1 Like

you don’t understand art, you can’t distinguish what is fiction / reality / real concept and how fiction influences the opinions and personality of other people

regardless i’ve seen you in many threads and you are just another typical fanatical horde who will go on a 6h rant spree about how committing genocides can be justified, how sylvanas is not evil, despite being the literal moral black to any sane person and then proceed to feel superior when you blame others for doing literally the same thing you do

you are not special, you are just like me, except on the bad guy side of things

I don’t think you can argue much either. You might think you’re fighting the good fight, but just a number of hours ago, you insinuated and accused someone being immoral and a sympathizer for genocide because they dared not to understand what you wrote.

Witch-hunt attitudes like these are part of the reasons why you’re not taken seriously, if you’ve not figured that out by now.

1 Like

Not really.

I don’t try to pass around the fake stance about caring for morality as a way to try and gather forum cookie points in a personal crusade against a fictional character.
All because I’m afraid to be shown as someone that simply has a partisan mindset regarding this game.

You see, you may have had an easier time feigning genuine care about said stuff if it weren’t for the fact that you are posting on a character whose fantasy is literally anathema to most of the positive real life moral values.
Or the fact that you’ve repeatedly argued in other topics, in favour of other acts that are amoral from a real life perspective (i.e. concentration camps).

So keep your double standards in your pants. Nobody is buying it, mate.

And as a side note, again: being unable to distinguish fiction from reality, or allowing the former to influence your real life values, is a sign of mental illness that requires psychiatric attention.
Thankfully, given your posts, it obvious you are just faking it.

Also, for the record, I enjoy playing as a hired assassin that kills people for money in Hitman games, and blighting entire towns on a Forsaken toon while on Warcraft. Sue me.

2 Likes

You’re right, you aren’t like me. I at least hold the moral standards that I wouldn’t kill children or those who don’t seek conflict or haven’t participated in any genocides before, while you are diminishing what teldrassil genocide was and mocking majority of night elven race for perishing. so again, you’re right, you’re below me

:thinking:
:point_down:

Not really.

I’m mocking your obvious double standards and falsehood when writing moralist threads like these.

But do try and keep the facade, it’s entertaining.

Work camps =/= genocide

And i like your double standards. You think that multiple genocide and several other mass killings of innocents by your side can be forgiven just because enough time has passed, absolutely pathetic

I hope Sylvanas gets vindicated and will survive as characters so that her haters will cry endless tears. That would be the biggest delight for me. Praise Sylvanas!

Nope. Not even remotely related to anything I said in this thread.

What I think, and you keep on proving, is the fact that you don’t care about genocides or any other amoral act done in the setting, for as long as it’s not done against the race/faction you favour.

That all these threads you keep on posting are but virtue signalling that tries to mask how you are simply resented with a character that harmed your favoured ones and want now to force the story into punishing it for it.

Keep em going. As I said with each new post it gets more evident and funny.
:popcorn:

1 Like

Not in this thread, but you were arguing with me in several threads in the past 4 months and you said or implied multiple times that teldrassil was no big deal, that orcs should have been forgiven mass genocide and that teldrassil genocide wasn’t even genocide, i remember your name well

1 Like

hey alliance when you bring them to justice can you wipe out the troll filth too they savage mongrels such as the trolls should know their place

there won’t be any bringing to justice, because blizzard still favorites horde so you will always get a free pass on war crimes every expansion.
Also wiping trolls would be no justice at all, the only major conflict with them were the amani wars which was a conflict understandable from both human and troll sides. If there is one specific race that deserves to be wiped it’s the orcs as they were coming through dark portal.

Also funny how the horde lets sylvanas loyalists live with them, i think i don’t even need to compare this to ww2 because you get the image how stupid it is right?

1 Like

Well writer stupidity knows no bound I’ve read fanfics that have better quality then the so called creative dept of blizzard I’m fully expecting her to get away with it Steve Danuser lacks the balls to kill of his waifu as she so rightly deserves

I’m calling it now, she’s gona get the Illidan treatment.

Mark. My. Words.

“Defeated” then banished somewhere, only to reappear down the line as the cool anti-hero we all didn’t know we needed haha!

100%

1 Like

They can try to give her illidan treatment, but she will never be morally gray as illidan was. she is morally black and she will always be. smiling as innocent civilians burn alive, just disgusting. don’t even try to defend her morality or soon you’ll have to defend yours

Still nope.

Also, rather interesting how you struggle now to move the goalposts.
But guess that’s the only thing left for you to do when someone calls out the obviousness of your stance.

Go on. :popcorn:

literally denying facts that can be looked up by going to post history of either of us.

keep it going genocide denier :popcorn:

I referred to the way people get at each others throat over these topics.

I take it reading and comprehending entire paragraphs aren’t your strong suit, but that’s okay. We all have our flaws.

I don’t think they read that far.

But let’s say this once:

I don’t nor did I ever condone genocide. But I do see Sylvanas character with a bit more depth. Sadly, the writers decided to go down the road of her getting triggered into burning Teldrassil, which in my humble opinion makes her irredeemable. I’m not amused about it. About neither the burning of the tree nor the squandering of Sylvanas character.

Good lord, please don’t. Just. No. The thought scares me. But since they like to repeat stuff… Yikes.

1 Like

That’s an understatement around these parts that’s for sure.

You’ll notice it in just about any thread that serves no constructive purpose whatsoever. Whilst it would be nice to see more posts apply common sense, it is almost near futile to expect such.

I shouldn’t be saying this in a discussion forum of all things, but threads like this make it an undeniable fact that just has to be said.

1 Like

I must actually agree here! I have long been a Sylvanas supporter.
Even in BfA, when she launched her campaign against the Night Elves I was excited! Since I honestly thought she would make Saurfang her top General in the Horde, Sylvanas herself being the Warchief and Nathanos was to be the intelligence apparatus of the Horde.

If Saurfang had not turned bizarre after defending Sylvanas against Malfurion and actually had been given the proper respect from Sylvanas, the Horde could’ve gone down a very interesting path.
She should’ve kept Saurfang pleased instead of another pathetic rebellion, use both the Orcs, forsaken, Goblins and even the Tauren and they would’ve been able to come alot further in their war.

I was so disappointed that they went with the Sylvanas gone evil story.
Sure, using the Val’kyr would’ve been fine and if she was going to develop into Darkness, I would’ve rather seen The Lich King’s influence and corruption spreading not only how he manipulated the Ebon Blade to bind themselves to his will without enforcing his will, but also had made a deal with Sylvanas to create even more Val’kyr as he grew the Scourge army.
That would’ve been alot more interesting, seeing the darkness corrupting Bolvar over the years and eventually using his influence to control Sylvanas with the help of Mue’zhala, it would’ve made quite an interesting story.

Since we saw in WOTLK, that the Lich King had already begun attacking the Shadowlands and gaining more foothold and ground within.

Sadly, Sylvanas has to go now. I think she will somehow usher in the Old Gods/the Void upon her defeat.
I also hope Kel’Thuzad actually survives, since he deserves more. After all these years, being the most ambitious villain compared to Gul’dan, Medivh and the others, Kel’Thuzad ensured his immortality.
He deserves to just not be defeated once again, but actually end up during the Raid even more empowered and maybe be the one who stands with the Jailer until the end.

We haven’t even seen one interactions with Kel’Thuzad and Sylvanas, which is extremely odd seeing how they used to work together and how Sylvanas feels about Kel’Thuzad being so close to the Jailer.
I hope we see his plans come to pass, and Sylvanas reaction to the Jailer keeping Nathanos away from her?

1 Like