Kilrogg Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Kilrogg in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Where are the people from Barbarians at?

Hey, I do remember playing on this realm

Lorat & Bomlin - Bloodhound Company :cry:

2 Likes

Blunderball / Udderball

Crux Mortys.

1 Like

Hello Barbs

3 Likes

There he is…

Robske - Human Mage
Netherwing - UD Rogue
Cyndragosa - UD Priest

Me, my friends (incl. obnoxious mage Blindbandit) will be playing on Shazzrah PvP

Good memories arise seeing these names again.

4 Likes

I actually remember a few of you, used to play here, quit at the end of wrath, before that I was in after life (vanilla), crux mortys [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcRQEuROLag] we killed archimonde together udderball!! and barbs (during tbc) and dogwatch during wrath.

shame the alliance kilrogg thread is so much more popular but oh well!

shout outs to fesdar, asphodel, dimaka, ascendi, poptarts and wobbo if any of you are still around.

cya on classic!

Xad

2 Likes

Good, old times :slight_smile: .Maybe we meet on Shazzrah, but this time im choosing ally :slight_smile:

Not necessary classic but in BC there were a lot of great people in “Dark Portal Travel Co” on Kilrogg. Good memories.

1 Like

Hey! I was literally just scrolling this thread looking to see if anyone was going to mention Dark Portal Travel Co. Some of my best memories in game belong to my time in this guild. Remember the names Ozzard, Chelsea, Grimtusk and of course Theira, just to mention a few.
I played a tauren shaman that i’ll just call Bull since the name is somewhat embarrassing. It’s cool to hear from someone from dptc after all this time.

1 Like

Hi guys, I used to play a warlock since early TBC on Kilrogg, made many good friends and memories, and I will be starting on Shazzrah PVP, hope to see some familiar names there.
-Hathlól

Hello Kilrogg,

Curious where you will play.
I am planning to play on Zandalar Tribe, as Alliance.

You are all very welcome to meet us Alliance dogs from Kilrogg on our chat. We Alliance had a lot of friends on Horde side aswell, next to the #1 raiding guild Barbarians. Feel free to join us!

Sorereaper - Welcome to hell, I’ll be playing on Shazz alliance

Legz - Troll Mage

Played on Kilrogg in classic and early TBC, last guild I was active in was Crux Mortys.
Don’t remember many people but there was a small group that joined Crux Mortys with me from another guild, no idea if I remember any of the names correctly or any of those people are returning. (Merceles, Nookie, Gaean, Keyzer,…)

I remember you.

Ah, the classic times on kilrogg were great :smiley: