/kiss now requires consent

Finally no more unwanted kisses while afking in Oribos.

https://streamable.com/z2jyap

12 Likes

Please, tell me thats not real and I will be a happy dwarf.

14 Likes

Wish this worked on Aunties during family gatherings. They be kissing everyone’s cheeks the different shades of lipsticks looks like I got war paint on my face.

23 Likes

Don’t hire a Goblin lawyer to represent you, you pay top dollar for a garbage service.

2 Likes

If that is true, this is just a whole new way to harrass/annoy people.

Hey! you! Let me pop a message box with yes no buttons in your face while I’m killing you in PvP. Oh, let’s do that on a regular basis, thanks to that macro :

/kiss
/cast TheAbilityIUseEvery3seconds
7 Likes

What happens when we die?

exactly my thought…so now we will have people spamming everywhere and message popping out…rofl.

1 Like

for just a measly 3g i will provide

you can send me the gold per mail.

5 Likes

This cannot be real, would be funny if it was but no way

2 Likes

This version of Blizzard is incredibly poor at aligning their designs with their design goals. This sort of thing is just stupid.

Here’s a much more logical solution: If you want to reciprocate you just /kiss back. Maybe you could make it so if the server detects that if you /kiss someone who just /kissed you, then you kiss passionately instead of blowing a kiss instead of this pop-up nonsense.

Or just put it in the chat box where stuff like this belong.

“NAME wants to kiss you. If you consent, type /kiss NAME - otherwise nothing happens.”

It’s so easy. Why the pop-ups!? Jeeze.

It would take some absolutely epic photoshop skills to fake that. I hope it is fake… but I am not so sure.

3 Likes

It only requires a weakaura, dude.

1 Like

Obviously fake.

I didnt think of that… /facepalmingmyself

3 Likes

it would be nice tho if blizzard just implemented a disable/filter function for certain emotes. so if you think something is offensive, just block it so you dont have to see it. this way we could keep all the emotes.

2 Likes

Do NOT give Blizz ideas… please!

It would be more harassment from that 1 popup than any of the emotes that a player could possibly have used in the past.

Damn, they took away 2 emotes that I use.

1- Kiss
2- Spit

What is next now? Can we laugh without consent? :smirk:

No hugging without consent… oh no!

1 Like

hahahaha I mean at this point Im not sure if its real or not

2 Likes