/kiss now requires consent

Bring back /spit and give a consent option please. x

1 Like

I think there must be 2 modes like “Mature Language Filter” in this game, a Woke-SJW mode and Chad mode.

In Woke-SJW Mode everything is offensive and sexual harrasment so you can’t step forward without offending someone you must seek consent from people in the area first via general chat. “Is it okay for you if I walk 1 step forward? Do you guys give consent?”.

Chad Mode must be free, devoid of all these bs.

If they don’t bring such an option it will hurt Bobby’s pocket again. They are living in a woke bubble nowadays but that bubble gonna burst immediately upon seeing financial loss.

the link

2 Likes

7 Likes

Can we please have chat requiring concent, i don’t like people chatting without my concent.

Like as in, “Would you like me to spit on your face?”

I hope this is a joke…

2 Likes

This thread is probably a joke… but in other circles, this is known as forced RP.

/me kisses {x}
vs
/me leans in to kiss {x}

The latter leaves room for the recipient to respond and works so much better in literally every RP environment.

Oh, not using emotes for RP? Not sure what you thought they were invented for then :smile_cat:

yes x

10char

/e Twiluna kisses all the players, except that one person.

there will always be a work around :3

4 Likes

3 Likes

I didn’t want to kiss you anyway. Especially after you’ve kissed all those mutants points at other posters

1 Like

If she’s a Draenei, sure!

it’s obviously fake. it would take blizzard 5 months to implement something like this, with 2 months testing on PTR

5 Likes

AHAHAHAHA :skull: :sob:

time to remove the /kiss and /hug emotes

Prepares to forcefully kiss a poster without asking for permission

Who’ll be the lucky one? :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hopefully me.

3 Likes

the emote is “blows a kiss” which isn’t really forced rp

What the hell…

So long Blizzard, was good knowing you when you were great.

1 Like