Kiting Blood Moon Event boss away so no one benefits

Basically the last couple of days, the guild named Team Seal Six on Living Flame (Alliance).

Has been kiting the blood event boss away from its current location next to the island of Zandalar Island (the one island with water elementals).

Basically denying an entire server or maybe layer? Dunno how it works, the blood buff. Of course if we could kill them we would, but they opted out of the event so therefore we cannot kill them.

Can you fix the boss so it’s chained to its’ spawn location or at the very least make it only attackable if you are OPTED IN the event so we can kill those who grief like this?

Being opted out means you have no interest on the event or boss. Why should you be able to use the chain spirits aswell by constantly ressing so you can kite the boss away at the edge of the map which you have no interest in said event to begin with?

Edit: Proof of this having an ill intent than anything else. Otherwise you don’t go out making videos such as this. “To rub it into people’s faces”.

Proof 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9MqicDWHgU

Proof 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZkqDXbNH-c

8 Likes

Blizz should just suspend their accounts for two weeks, nothing hurts tryhard grief scum more than being forced to watch others have fun. This type of interference is so obvious against TOS that it cant possibly take a competent GM more than two seconds to figure this out.

3 Likes

Indeed, i reported as many of them as I could, but alas I do not expect much from the report system on its own. This needs to be addressed. If people have account on reddit or better yet on Twitter, need to post this and tag Aggrend.

This literally falls under the category “Blocking Team Progress” “Intentionally Feeding”, harrasment.

3 Likes

Seal Team Six? Not Again.

3 Likes

You are literally one of them. You play a druid. You think I wouldn’t recognize your name :rofl:

2 Likes

I honestly find it kinda amusing, brings some fun into world pvp:P

But this is a no-brainer, shouldnt have access to boss outside the event.

If they managed to kite the boss though, while being opted IN. This would be impressive.

2 Likes

Everybody gangster until the banhammer drops a week before launch.

2 Likes

Whats the issue with them trying to kill the boss as a guild?

4 Likes

^ what I was thinking, how do you know they didnt try to kill the boss? It’s nice achievement after all

3 Likes

Until they make it so you can’t kite the boss, no rules are being broken here

3 Likes

Yeah, what could it be I wonder :rofl:

Besides denying an entire server the blood buff. Boss doesn’t even drop anything even if you manage to kill it. (Except his sword which isn’t lootable as a joke).

Boss shouldn’t be attackable if you aint part of the event to begin with. Also, should be chained within the area it spawned. Since that guild opted out means even we cannot kill them to bring it back.

Boss should automatically reset after reaching a specific out of spawn area.

1 Like

Playing on a PVP server you have PVP solutions to prevent it

2 Likes

We shall see about Blizzard’s stance on this. I’ll make sure this draws enough attention.

Thus far it falls under the category of “Intentionally Feeding”. (Maybe I would take out the “block team progress” since we ain’t really a team in that event, only your party is).

1 Like

It’s really quite simple, the boss can be kited and killed (unless they patched the killing bit). If he dies you lose the bonus, no different to being kited away.

Another point, you’re not being denied the bonus, you just have to move with the boss, you can still get the bonus if you wish

3 Likes

Do you tho? You guys are opting out. And yet you still use the ghosts to keep ressing yourselves so you can continue kiting him.

An oversight from Blizzard, shouldnt have access to chain spirits either while opted out.

Sure the Horde could technically defeat you but not gonna happen against an entire guild who is organized.

1 Like

Horde could easily use their brains and unite to wipe us, we’re 30-40 at best when we’re doing it

This is clearly a skill issue.

2 Likes

You can make 1000 excuses as to why you are in the right. But you ain’t convincing anyone besides your guild mates.

I will leave the rest to Blizzard and the rest of community to handle it :wink:

1 Like

Just adapt to a new meta man.

2 Likes

It really doesn’t matter, they wont do anything, same way they didn’t do anything when we camped alliance cave in AV