Korrak's revenge kick system

Posting it is against the rules, I have been banned from the forums for it myself, that’s why I am telling you! How does one actually force others to kick players? Do they take control of your keyboard? Control if your mind? Explain…

No its not. After I got banned from forums several times. I read forum rules like 1 million times. When I write stuff here , everything is normal. They are not against code of conduct.

I would recommend you should read forum rules carefully when you are writing here.

None of my words are against of code of conduct anymore. I read these rules like 1 million times back in september :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You posted screen shots making accusations that were unfounded. That’s classed as naming and shaming. That’s what got me a ban on more than one occasion. I will trust the words of the Forum Blues before I will trust the word of a random that vote kicked a player he didnt even want to!

You’ve still not explained to me either, how I forced you report a player afk! Did I mind control you?

You told it before. And yet here we are. It’s not against of code of conduct.

You told whole raid to report afk him. And rude each other like 5 minutes or so.

Once again, how did I make you kick him?

You told entire raid to report afk him. And this dialogue last more than 5 minutes on bg chat.

You chose to kick! I have no way at all of making you kick him! Do you understand that?

Well , too much arguement on bg chat all the time tho.

You’re still not answering the question! How do I actually force you to kick another player? It’s a simple question is it not?

Not just one , need many player to kick.

HOW DO FORCE ANYONE TO REPORT? HOW?

Simple spam , Player name IS AFK KICK HIM , or say Player name is standing still hes afk! thats how they did it , i even got acused for making mage portals on start but the other mage did and they started spaming "KICK THE player name MAGE! And what happend u ask? i got teleported out without geting the combat thing that i gota get in combat , i just got ported out and had 15 min deserter for being acused of making mage portals or i got fake afk reported by 1 guy in the bg chat spaming my name , it is possible

but sadly this community got more dumb cause this whole Bfa expansion is made for them , if this keeps going on after bfa im done with this game . i hate the report system , no dev looks into it to improve this garbage report system, im not attacking any of u 2 guys im just saying that they gota fix the report system

1 Like

Well said.

Still both of you have not told me how I forced anyone, to report another afk! Why haven’t either of you provided an answer?

Requesting the other players report an afk player, is not FORCING them to do so is it?

I am not a priest, I do not mind control players and make them report others afk! As for the kick system, I am aware of how it works, I have explained it in detail in other posts.

Are you serious? You agree the community is dumb, after reporting a player afk that you already stated was not afk? If that’s not dumb, I have no idea wtf is!

Blizzard shouldnt give chance to report none afk players and kick them like you let 7 people reported afk on that eye of storm bg that druid. They can do something

YOU reported him afk and now you are complaining that people can do it? Why shouldn’t people be able to report others afk, they spoil the game when they leech and bot. Your stupidity really knows no bounds!

Your bg chat dialogue with that druid until bgs 6th minute harmed entire raid. Nobody could play with it. You argue a lot on bg chat. I reported your some writings to that druid as bad language to blizzard as well about what u wrote to him. But seems nothing happened about it.

To summarise this:

*You report a player as afk, when claiming he wasn’t afk but hey, you reported him anyway.

• You then take to the forums to express your disgust that players can kick other players, after you kick a player, who wasn’t afk!
  • You then go on to claim that nobody could play, what did they do for the six mins that it took you to report him afk, when supposedly he wasn’t afk? Twiddle their thumbs?

That about sums up all your posts so far, if you have anything that’s actually worth adding to it, feel free, if not, run along as your making yourself look more idiotic with each post!

simple players thet are afk sould leave bg not boter team if sit on there butss be burden not help game