Korrak's revenge kick system

Often players only join to afk whether its for honor or xp when leveling. It would be great if they left but when they don’t, it’s fair to kick them.

1 Like

thet so wrong so many lvl …

Which part?

1 Like

thet theny join not help team burden i mean just help out some kind way would be nice

1 Like

Staying start place for 7 seconds dont hurt anybody , when I reached dr ruins with goblin glider not mount that player was already running trough middle. You asked entire raid to report afk him.

When druid said what I’m not afk?

You said ah there you are.

I never report afk players. But it was bgs 6th minute and u both argued each other game were going 780-600 loss. I reported your words bad language.

There wasnt even inc calls on bg chat. You both arguements only.

Can you actually read? I asked you to add something new to the topic, you didn’t!

• The druid was not idle for seven seconds, it was six mins, as you stated!
  • I did ask the team to report him afk, as I said previously, he was afk!
  • If he was not afk, why did you report him and kick him?
  • You never report players afk? Really? You just stated countless times that you DID report him afk, make your mind up!

You reported me, cool, that’s fine I have no issue with that but once again, here you are on the forums, openly admitting that you reported a player afk that you claim was not afk… Go figure!

As for the bg chat/calls, nothing to do with me so either shut up or move on as all you are doing is repeating the same crap time and time again when you already admit you reported a player afk for no reason.

No he wasnt , 6 minutes was you and his dialogue times. And nobody could play game during that time. He stayed afk not long. If you read my pics, when I was around draenei , he was already back.

He has right to do something during bg count down 120 seconds.

I’m not sure how the teach things in Russian schools and I have honestly no idea why I even continue to engage with you as you are clearly brain dead but once again we have moved on from mind control to my ability to actually stop other players, playing the game. Enlighten everyone, how did I physically stop other players, playing the game?

Reported for language. That was against of code of conduct. When I play game , I mainly focus bg chat about incoming calls and stuff. And that game was unplayable with your writing.

You really have no idea wtf you are on about do you? Every time I ask you to explain, you cant! The sooner Blizz implement an ignore function for morons, the better!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.